Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)

Poll

Who are you voting for in 2020?

Annoying Orange
23 (28%)
Joe Biden (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
22 (26.8%)
Vermin Supreme
10 (12.2%)
Bernie, he can still win guys.
11 (13.4%)
The Meteor.
16 (19.5%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: Politics Thread 2? Who are you voting for in November? (USA Only)  (Read 16671 times)

cuz im canada!! goteem!!! :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

...an entire loving country walks into MY THREAD, and stuff talks MY PRESIDENT

Honestly, I'm just impressed. Didn't know maple syrup was sentient, let-alone alive.

i'm not even sure this guy went to school, look at how he just capitalizes random words like he's 5 lol
I've said it once, I'll say it again.
Schools make you conform, reality makes you smart.
And it looks to me that you went to the school of Autistic Riddler's Youth.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 12:27:44 AM by Conan »

his second sentence made me stuff my pants
it also made master matthew stuff his diaper too. it's the reality he chose, not the one he conformed to

its almost too easy to go back into mm’s post history and see like 99% of the stuff he said would happen/was true actually not be

clearly he hasn’t experienced reality at all

good to know that the diaper defiler would vote for Annoying Orange

Regardless of who wins in November it's going to be a powder keg for the next civil war. Stock up on TP and water. The past few months should've taught you stuff goes down with the flip of a switch. You never know what's gonna pop off.

Regardless of who wins in November it's going to be a powder keg for the next civil war. Stock up on TP and water. The past few months should've taught you stuff goes down with the flip of a switch. You never know what's gonna pop off.
honestly reality is prob gonna turn into apocalyptic zombie takeover where instead of zombies it's highly political forgettards blowing up every building they can find

master matthew spotted in public drippin

not aoki because aoki is stupid

do you think master matthew has gotten laid

do you think master matthew has gotten laid
Invalid Question. Incorrect Parameters: 'Master Matthew' 'laid'. Terms are not compatible.