Author Topic: controversial statement s  (Read 31568 times)

Chic-fil-a is stuff, go to Zaxby's, Slim Chickens, Raising Cane's, even loving Bojangle's for way better chicken that Chic-fil-a will ever offer.
don't have any of these in the east. cfa still hits different though

forget mainstream news media

don't have any of these in the east. cfa still hits different though
You should have bojangles for sure, I've not found it here in the mid-west I only had it when I was out in Virginia

You should have bojangles for sure, I've not found it here in the mid-west I only had it when I was out in Virginia
richards I must be blind then lol. haven't seen one of those since I was in kentucky

Chicken Joints i've eaten at ranked in order:
1. Bojangles
2. Zaxby's
3. Popeyes
4. KFC

-9,433,469. Chick-Fil-A

The lore of Star Wars went to stuff after the Clone War/Early Imperial era. That was the best part of the timeline of SW in my opinion

loggin in only to say that zaxbys forgetin slaps

loggin in only to say that zaxbys forgetin slaps
and that omega-coke machine they have, whole place is THE BEST

the eeveelutions are good but there are many much better pokemon

and that omega-coke machine they have, whole place is THE BEST
bro ion ever leave there and be forgetin dissapointed even the air is forgetin delicious my GOD

this except the only good one is espeon

yeah, like salazzle

zaxbys is the best chicken place imo. ate chick fil a too many times and now it's meh to me. zaxby's will probably get there eventually lol. never had bojangles

had popeyes once and really didn't like it, but i should probably give it another try. out of curiosity, what would people say is their Good stuff? i got chicken strips when i went and kinda hated the taste but they got loads of other stuff

Chicfila seems to have varying quality by location, the one I have next to my place is really good, the one down the street routinely served me terrible chicken that made me gag. Big fan of Zaxby's but their fries are stale by the time they hit the table. Zaxby's chicken and CFA fries would be the god combination

Chicfila seems to have varying quality by location, the one I have next to my place is really good, the one down the street routinely served me terrible chicken that made me gag. Big fan of Zaxby's but their fries are stale by the time they hit the table. Zaxby's chicken and CFA fries would be the god combination
yeah the chick fil a near my house consistently under-breads everything and the fries are usually soggy and weird, probably a big reason why i got turned off

definitely BIG complaint with zaxby's is that everything gets soggy if you get it to go because of the boxes. recently i've just started cracking the box open on the way home if i'm buying for just myself to let the moisture out and it works pretty well. one time we ordered through grubhub and everything was practically waterlogged sitting in their warming bag. i usually also order cheddar bites as insurance since they don't suck up the moisture and also because they're awesome