Author Topic: geese thread  (Read 98430 times)

3 days without a Sheepocalypse goose post??!?! What kinda dystopian nightmare is this?!!?!

XD laughing so hard rn, thank you for this series of God-Tier stuffposts.

XD laughing so hard rn, thank you for this series of God-Tier stuffposts.
What are you talking about, all of that really happened.

Since sheepopocoylpse has been on haitus, I shall take over our holy Geese thread.

Here are some geese in the water...

Here is geese talking to hooman

And here are some geese leaving nest for the first time. *sniffle* life is beautiful, especially goose life. Baby geese are heartwarmings/

Yessss those are some good pics

Day 2 of Holy Geese Thread. May this thread outlast the rest of the forums...

Here are some Geese living in a planter.

Trivia for today, MF DOOM (RIP) had a pet goose. He once said "Geese are better than rap snitch knishes".

In case you are wondering why the goose looks off, its actually a Magpie goose. It may be a Magpie goose hybrid, as the bill and legs dont look that of a magpie goose, but the colors definitely confirm its identity.

While the blockheads are sleeping the geese thread must go on.

Here is lone survivor gooseling

Here are some gooselings in a pond, and one even got on land

here is a completely normal goose baby. *sniff* nature, *cough* I mean geese, really are beautiful.

Hooray for geekies!!!!

Many thanks for your return sheepapocolypse.

WOAHH!!!! A BLOCKLAND USER AND A GOOSE IN THE SAME PHOTOGRAPH!!!!

Another glorious day in the geese thread.

Thinkin about making a short satirical cartoon about this entire thread.

Something along the lines of; Mentally questionable Geese going onto the internet to post photos of their favorite Homo sapiens.
A whole Switcheroo on this entire thread.

Heres some drawings:

(This is on a napkin lol)

Sorry for the crappy scans, I'm away from home and had to use the little scan feature in the notes app of my phone.
I'll post some more drawings soon.

If anyone has any ideas or gags let me know!

pretty darn good idea. No ideas here for gags but surely someone here will have good idea. Wishing best of luck to ya

pretty darn good idea. No ideas here for gags but surely someone here will have good idea. Wishing best of luck to ya
I'll have to include caricatures for you and Sheepocalypse. Sheep will be a thick glasses wearing Goose whose just absolutely obsessed with humans(an obvious parallel to reality). He goes out during the day with his camera and takes dozens of photographs of people, at seaside cafes, lakes, and beaches. He then goes home to get the photos developed in his red room, scans them, then post them on the forums.