Author Topic: geese thread  (Read 98367 times)

This goose has such an evolved nasal system that its developed multiple nostrils on one side of its beak, presumably theres another set on the other side.
Clearly a higher being, compared to us mere mortals.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2023, 03:01:00 PM by Tea »

Don't cha just love AI garbage

Don't cha just love AI garbage
Dagnam it took yall long enough like everything was ai generated up until this point and no one noticed

cant you see their evolving? think of the possibilities, we see a second nostril, but what is happening in the brain? Will the geese take over? Are these the signs of a new geese race with a new geese brain capable of geese insurrection?

Dagnam it took yall long enough like everything was ai generated up until this point and no one noticed
Haha

cant you see their evolving? think of the possibilities, we see a second nostril, but what is happening in the brain? Will the geese take over? Are these the signs of a new geese race with a new geese brain capable of geese insurrection?

Precisely, after hundreds of years of careful studying, and psychobrown townyzing us Primates, they've become quite knowledgeable to our every minoot detail. Every strength, every weakness, everything... I would estimate that we are about currently 15 years from a global take over, if we are not careful that is. (also inside sources tell me that certain political figureheads are actually geese inside giant convincing flesh puppet automatons, crafted from Jim Hensons Creature Shop!!!)

(also inside sources tell me that certain political figureheads are actually geese inside giant convincing flesh puppet automatons, crafted from Jim Hensons Creature Shop!!!)
!!! the conspiracy theories are real!

Alright some coughj actual cough geese images today. And some are flying.

!!! the conspiracy theories are real!

Alright some coughj actual cough geese images today. And some are flying.

JESUS CHRIST ITS

OH GOD WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!! ITS TIME!!! THE GOOSE INVASION HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!! (cue the Mann vs. Machine theme)

!!!! ITS BEGUN!!!!
OHIO IS A COVERUP ITS ACTUALLY THE STARTING POINT OF THE GEESE INVASION!

THERE ARE NO UFO'S THERE ARE JUST GIANT FLOCKS OF GEESE!!!

SUBMIT TO OUR GEESE OVERLORDS BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!@!!!@!#%#!$@
« Last Edit: February 15, 2023, 06:19:19 PM by soldier101@ »

(15 years after the invasion)

Article from the Daily Squawk:

February, 16, 2038
'After 15 long glorious years from our great conquer over mankind, and after long pursuit. Geesekind public enemies number one have been arrested. Some may know them from the infamous and scandalis 'Goose Thread' striving from the Human creation of the 'World Wide Web, which was full of Goose research, stalking, and genuinely weird stuff.
Their identities have been revealed.

Martin McFlys-unzipped
AKA soldier101@

Johnee Knee
AKA Tea

Rhizomatic Richard
AKA Sheepocalypse

These psychopathic criminals will be held for execution this following Sunday'.

(After this article was released, alongside the date of the execution. All the Geese of Geeoashington (The capital of The United Squeaks of Squawk) made sure to attend the execution, and attend they did... (pictured below)

Geese with torches and pitchforks raised into the air surrounded the criminals, the last image they'd see before their eventual demise.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 02:53:56 PM by Tea »

Laughed so hard at this This is some pretty serious stuff. However can we avoid this fate?

Martin McFlys-unzipped
No joke I looked down right now and my fly was unzipped. I tell you, its those dagnam ducking gooses.

Here are some geese pics for the day. Some invasion related, some not.

Breaking news: the geese have suffered their first casualty. While many humans have died, this is the first recorded war-related geese death. Worldwide governments still refuse to claim resonsibility, and the majority of the world is still in denial of the geese apocalypse

A warning: do not attempt to do what he did. He is a trained professional. Here is a image of a copycat, minutes before his death, being chased by goose.

Geese have been spotted flying in your area. Some geese have reached speeds of 100mph. The best thing to do is keep your gun on you, and stay indoors.

Whats that? Your gun looks like a geese? It probably is. Mimic geese have been reported nationwide, attempting to mimic equipment, only to lash out when the humans least suspect it. Look at your firearms (and other equipment) before using them.

(Man holding his (geese) gun seconds before his death. (geese gun does not shoot real bullets, only is a geese that tries to kill you)

Stay vigilant, stay safe, and submit to our geese overlords before its too late.

This is some pretty serious stuff. However can we avoid this fate?

I'm afraid its far too late. This is the man behind it all, the rat bastard, destroyer of mankind, child murderer extraodirnare...

Doc Flinkleson Mc Crickely-Lika-Splitty

Don't let his dapper appearence fool you... He's a cold blooded vicous son of a bitch