Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster

Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15993 times)

I can't say I didn't expect this
You do anything wrong and be remotely associated with blockland and your drama worthy
I've been dramad by the fart wad known as Ahead for pestering someone

You do anything wrong and be remotely associated with blockland and your drama worthy
it's like that's the point of drama

I can't say I didn't expect this
I've been dramad by the fart wad known as Ahead for pestering someone

Badspot made this board so problem users could get called out or be warned of by the community.

pee pee poo poo wee wee ayo ayo ay
what did he mean by this

what did he mean by this
ooh eeh ooh ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang

you all seem to think i believe i'm smart; i just think y'all are even dumber than me

you all seem to think i believe i'm smart; i just think y'all are even dumber than me

so, you think you're smarter than all of us

being smart and being socially sensible are two different skills. one is actually a lot more important when it comes to human interaction... can you guess which one it is?

woah.... you think? make sure not to burn out your last brain cell

please start reading your posts before you submit them

or please start using your brain before you type

at least i can understand hyperbole and basic metaphors