Author Topic: Cheesepizza2 - Bad faith poster  (Read 15984 times)

you all seem to think i believe i'm smart; i just think y'all are even dumber than me
your single only argument is parroting what someone's already said with one word changed like it somehow makes a point. there are logs of stuff floating in the sewers under orlando with more brains than you

at least i can understand hyperbole and basic metaphors
You have GOT to be joking

this dude just loves being wrong

you all seem to think i believe i'm smart; i just think y'all are even dumber than me
welcome to 100,00th episode of who the forget asked? so we have our guest here cheesepizza2

if he were smart we wouldn't be here

i dont understand why people make being stupid a personality trait

Oh so we're all wrong and you're right, yeah, sure

i dont understand why people make being stupid a personality trait
if he didn't, then what's left?

So in a nutshell the dude starting going on /pol/ and became a /pol/tard.

nah forget 4chan (from what i've heard) it's filled with furry research and braindead neo-conservative incels that have no sense of humor

nah forget 4chan (from what i've heard) it's filled with furry research and braindead neo-conservative incels that have no sense of humor

Buddy you sound like a loving /pol/tard and I would know that because I myself was one back 2017 and trust me the stuff you're blasting right now is straight out of that god forsaken board.

this sounds like stuff /pol/ would say to deny that they browse 4chan

do you seriously have to redact fuzz's address some dude posted his ip already its a quick search lamof

do you seriously have to redact fuzz's address some dude posted his ip already its a quick search lamof
yeah lets just ignore the fact that you tried to dos attack some other kid. get lost