What MMO/large scale multiplayer game do you usually play?

Author Topic: What MMO/large scale multiplayer game do you usually play?  (Read 3068 times)

Bonus points if it's obscure/indie.

I usually rotate between FFXIV, SWTOR, CoH, and Champions Online.
Tried getting into MapleStory again but it's really boring.
I would play Shores of Hazeron more but I feel like it requires discipline to play these days lmao.

I'm just looking for more fun things to do

just FFXIV, imo the best one and no time to play others.

don't play any currently but looking into getting screeps, traditional mmorpgs seem smooth brain to me

used to play maple story and toontown

started playing maplestory like 2 or 3 months ago but eventually i stopped playing when i got my character to level 80

i've been wanting to play some old mmorpg games for quite a while now even if i got no one to play with, can anyone give me some good reccommendations?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 04:48:05 PM by Metalliku »

i play spiral knights sometimes

i played a lot of mmos in the past but most of them i never came back to. i bounce back to runescape every few years tho. i played maplestory 2 global when it came out and it was cute but mostly kinda empty, sucks that it's gone now tho. played pso2 a few years back and it's alright, but the western release seems to be a disaster so i haven't bothered with it

i play ffxiv pretty regularly tho. i play healer on goblin, got sch and whm to 80, working on ast now

runescape was the only mmo i ever got into

problem i have with mmos is i'm kinda a competitive strategist player and as such i like RTSs. there are few good mmorts's, due to how mmos work.

I've been playing mostly Toontown Rewritten in recent months, which nowadays has a decent community since most of its playerbase is made up of people in their 20s and 30s playing for nostalgia. I also like Wizard101, but it has the subscription thing of 10$ a month for access to the entire game, but i think it's worth it due to its combat and music (imo it has the best video game soundtrack of all time). You can easily get through the entire game in a month or two, just google each school and what its primary function in battle is since some of the original ideas have changed drastically since 2008 when the game was first released.

I played Toontown, Runescape, and Wizard 101 when I was younger. Nowadays the closest I really get to MMO's is maybe Warframe and my occasional revisiting of Old School Runescape whenever I get a free subscription from my Twitch Prime rewards.

toontown
Rewritten version of this, and sometimes world of warcraft classic when i feel like paying for a month sub

warframe and monster hunter world

imagine having to pay every year for a game