Author Topic: Re: 150 year old civil war monument in florida is getting torn down today/tomorr  (Read 2545 times)

it's obvious that that's not far off
how is this obvious? master matthew spouted similar doomsday theories way back when obama was president and literally none of them came to fruition. you're literally somehow a worse master matthew.

you cant lock yourself out of this one cheese

assuming it isn't bait, cheese, you're advocating for the lives of rich anti-industrialists who would have kept america down, as well as a monument to respect the lives of people who kept thousands of people from not living their own.

man you guys hear all the riots on the streets from the german conservative party about the statues of himmler being removed? pretty crazy
I've been here and looked at the memorials before. one's got a relief on the side of it of a dixie cross about the size of a person being waved, and the other honors confederate soldiers while denouncing union soldiers, of whom several died in the same land. it's not being removed, it's being relocated via a private entity to a place more suitable than east city plaza
if you really cared about history you would be going to st augustine not for "food and ice cream and stuff," but to visit castillo de san marcos, wherein battles were fought by and for the english, spanish, seminoles, americans, and confederates, its limestone walls and iron cannons standing strong for three and a half centuries. history isn't being rewritten, you're free to experience it yourself. but enjoy your ice cream.

good to see blockland is as toxic as always :/

sorry nobody on this forum likes you

sorry nobody on this forum likes you
when you get killed by the very movement you support i'll be there to blow up your grave

can't do that cause i'm putting an invincibility shield around my casket

seriously though can you handicaps be happy for one loving minute.
"hey guys, controversial opinion."
"yo, bro, thats wrong! this is why."
"sorry fellas, but my opinion has not changed. let's agree to disagree."
"i agree! let us put our political views aside."

seriously though can you handicaps be happy for one loving minute.
"hey guys, controversial opinion."
"yo, bro, thats wrong! this is why."
"sorry fellas, but my opinion has not changed. let's agree to disagree."
"i agree! let us put our political views aside."
it's not hard to see why that wouldn't ever happen in a place as toxic as blockland

the main issue is cheese doesnt actually properly address counter-arguments and just tones anything he cant argue against out

if you didnt constantly argue in bad faith, or didnt post political stuff at all, it wouldnt have come to this

you could have said "i guess my take doesnt make any sense, never mind" or give proper counterarguments, rather than locking the topic to shut them out, and people would treat you like the average person

its not that your takes are stuff, its that your takes are stuff and you cant back them up, meaning you arent using your brain. and yet you still have the gall to call other people handicapped/dismiss their perspective.

what about those transgenders you liked bringing up in bcc doe :flushed:

it's not hard to see why that wouldn't ever happen in a place as toxic as blockland
and you're not helping one bit you loving dipstuff

you could have said "i guess my take doesnt make any sense, never mind" or give proper counterarguments, rather than locking the topic to shut them out, and people would treat you like the average person
i didn't lock the thread because of an inability to argue, i locked the thread because people were insulting those who died traumatically in combat. if you think that's ok, you're psychotic