Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server

Author Topic: Sugar/Akira give Another chance in the server  (Read 16830 times)

god why do people not understand that using an ip address to find irl address is stoopid, i once used the same ip on 2 different sites and got 2 locations on like opposite sides of the globe

god why do people not understand that using an ip address to find irl address is stoopid, i once used the same ip on 2 different sites and got 2 locations on like opposite sides of the globe
i didn't use an ip address to find out where he lives the site said it

ip address by itself isnt too bad but like any piece of personal information it can be used to build an invasive dossier on your life. the less information you give people, the better.

two guest think love Sugar comic? i so confured hmm i don.t know

i'm not talking about the general location loving understand that the site showed his ACTUAL ADDRESS
what kind of website would he be on if it showed his IP address and home address? why would he be streaming that? either he's absolutely handicapped or that was someone elses address (considering what these literal children do all day im willing to shoot for the latter)

if you looked up my IP address it says its in north carolina even though i live in south carolina
lol get investigateed loser

idk most ipcheckers use the aprox location and then just get the address from the coordinates. Also the error radius can sometimes be as large as 1000km. Other thing is that some providers seem to use some kind of a proxy to conceal location data.

help me

Now I'm gonna be deadass serious here. This is partly Sugar's fault now, we already got Sugar out of the server but she keeps insisting on causing even more drama by DMing and pinging the stuffheads from the Arkadian. Her obsession with Brandy/Butler also isn't helping and could be seen as straight up harassment at this point.

We have convinced her to block them but she would just say "ok" and cause even more drama, thus repeating the cycle.

Server owner got his account disabled

If this really is his 7th time then holy stuff

I wasn't the one who reported him for promoting self-harm by the way. But anyways,

The owner got his account back, it only took him just a few hours to get his account back by a Discord staff while most of my tickets has yet to be responded, and it's been like loving what, a week?
I'm loving done with this.

do you think plugging an ip into the first google result for "ip location" is the only way to trace an ip