U.S.A. Politics Thread

Poll

I have posted a possibility for the election outcome in 6 variations. Choose your preferred below.

A. https://i.imgur.com/F6TVPLY.png
8 (34.8%)
B. https://i.imgur.com/uuRmNcE.png
3 (13%)
C. https://i.imgur.com/JK2OSsA.png
1 (4.3%)
D. https://i.imgur.com/sl6MVas.png
2 (8.7%)
E. https://i.imgur.com/K1GHlD3.png
2 (8.7%)
F. https://i.imgur.com/br3Sp06.png
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: U.S.A. Politics Thread  (Read 235229 times)

why are you simping so incredibly hard for people you have never met and have probably stolen from you at one point
p sure he was being sarcastic guys

Gotta feel bad for all the decent rich people that mm lumps in with the bad ones.

Oh my apologies, allow me to list the rich people who aren't evil:

Bruce Wayne
Oliver Queen
Seto Kaiba

why are you simping so incredibly hard for people you have never met and have probably stolen from you at one point

What are you talking about, if they have stolen from me then they're not decent people, and so not on the list of people I'm- 
simping so incredibly hard for

So you're making no sense.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2021, 01:56:35 PM by Black and White »

he made perfect sense to us so what didn't you understand?

It's spelled out in my previous post.

does everyone actually like think that literally everyone who has more money is inherently evil?

I'm just having my leg pulled right

I mean sure I know like 19/20 ultra rich people are total scumbags just from what I've seen but like just being super rich doesn't automatically make you evil there's always a tiny percentage.

anyway not trying to bother you there's just not many people left around here to talk to and since you responded I figured I'd ask about all that, thanks.
not posting your PM here to air it out maliciously or anything just so the others mentioned can add their own views and opinions

while i get what you're saying the problem with being excessively rich is that the only way to accrue that much wealth is to exploit the lower classes. when people refer to "the rich" they can also mean corporations. there's no reason people should be working however many jobs for however many hours in these corporations basically carrying these entire companies while their hard working income is funneled upwards.

also we've known that there is that secret ring through the whole jeffrey epstein thing for some time now that includes however many rich ass people all looking out for eachother.

Well I'm satisfied that's about all I wanted to know, I appreciate it.

also billions of dollars is just an insane amount of money

even someone having millions of dollars can still only add up to a tiny percentage compared to someone having billions of dollars
the thing is that you can comfortably live without millions of dollars. im not as extreme as like booting all of the rich out of their homes and income but the general consensus is that the divide needs to be way more balanced than it is

also billions of dollars is just an insane amount of money

even someone having millions of dollars can still only add up to a tiny percentage compared to someone having billions of dollars
the thing is that you can comfortably live without millions of dollars. im not as extreme as like booting all of the rich out of their homes and income but the general consensus is that the divide needs to be way more balanced than it is

I think even you miss the greater problem.

Its not about them owning billions or trillions of dollars

Its about how much of the money supply they own.

And they own an absurd ratio. Back in 2009 the top 1% owned 50% of the money. 

That was 12 years ago and things have only gotten worse. .

There needs to be a ratio based limit. Thats why taxation is always a percentage not a dollar amount. Atleast on the taxed amount... However the brackets themselves arent properly being adjusted or broken up.

When people like bernie say the rich aren't paying their fair share, it's because they hold more tax responsibilty for how much money they make.

However the rich have managed to lower taxes on themselves and raise taxes on the mid and mid-high tier class people.

We need a more advanced tax system that deals with stagnant cash and assets that exceed a certain percentage of the money supply in the high end of the tax brackets.

Yes, after a certain point, and if you understand tax bracketing this wont scare you, but if you do youll think we're "taking all their money!!"

But at some point a 100% tax bracket is necessary. A top. A lid.

If an individual can buy policy they have too much money.
If an individual can own even 10% of the land in the U.S. they have too much money.

There needs to be a line. Because money isnt an ambiguous number, its an amount of the money supply.

When money is printed and inflation goes up, the rich will tend to freak out and point at venezuela. However, the rich are the ones who suffer the most under inflation, not the middleclass and poor. So when they print money out the ass like they did last year, youll notice the rich got substantially more than any average american did.

money is an ambiguous number

embrace postkeynesianism

money is an ambiguous number

Money is a trading asset.

Its worth fluctuates.

The reason for fluctation is a mixture of reasons, but for fiat currency its also how much is in circulation.

Each dollar is a piece of the money supply.

Depending how much you own, you own a percentage of the money supply.

The top 1% own an insane percentage of the money supply.

The rest are increasingly less percentages of the money supply.

5 billion dollars is an ambiguous number.

2 to 8% of the money supply is not.

There can only be 100 percent points of the money supply.

yeah that was my point MM the divide needs to be way more balanced. they are quite literally hoarding the wealth

once master matthew starts making wage and having to pay income tax he'll be a libertarian

once master matthew starts making wage and having to pay income tax he'll be a libertarian

Wtf do you think made me turn hard left?

It was working this god awful slave wage and getting taxed by the same starfishs who claim to be "taxing the rich" or "eliminating taxes ". Neither of which have benefitted the working class.