Why am I so hated even among strangers?

Author Topic: Why am I so hated even among strangers?  (Read 1257 times)

Yesterday I was somewhere and I noticed that even strangers did not want to be around me and were just plain rude. I went to go say hey to a couple of people and they instantly turned me down. Then some dude came up to me and asked me if I was gay. I looked at my jeans, cause this had happened one time before when I wore jeans that were too tight and I didn't realize, which was a reasonable assumption. No, I had a pair of dark blue wranglers on and a black shirt. Then some dude said he wanted to beat my ass for no apparent reason. I had never even talked to them before or seen them. I went home and looked at myself in the mirror. I didn't look gay at all. I thought I was rather handsome. People who know me also hate me, I feel like. I feel like I am unwanted anywhere I go. Why? I am a very happy and goofy type person. Maybe its cause they're jealous, but I doubt that. I used to be weird, but those days are far behind me. This isn't an issue with that, when even strangers hate me! What can I do to be likeable? Are they just bullying because I am vulnerable? What do I do?

be less violently homophobic

Don't talk to strangers.

You cant please everyone and trying to make people like you is a sorrowful road with failure as its destination.

go full Elliott Rodgers and run them over with a Honda civic

Peebs i'm gonna be real with you, I feel like you live in an area where being gay is basically a death sentence, like Oklahoma or northern Texas. every post you've made pertaining to your real life has in SOME way had something to do with you being scared of being called gay ("brought a friend over, not for gay love or anything", the whole "I hate the gays" rant from last year, saying someone you didn't like had "gay" in his face, this thread, etc) not saying you are, but you definitely don't want to be mistaken for it for some reason. if i'm right, you have to get out of there somehow. you're in some backwoods community of christian conservatives probably who'd skin an assumed gay man for simply looking at them.

Peebs i'm gonna be real with you, I feel like you live in an area where being gay is basically a death sentence, like Oklahoma or northern Texas. every post you've made pertaining to your real life has in SOME way had something to do with you being scared of being called gay ("brought a friend over, not for gay love or anything", the whole "I hate the gays" rant from last year, saying someone you didn't like had "gay" in his face, this thread, etc) not saying you are, but you definitely don't want to be mistaken for it for some reason. if i'm right, you have to get out of there somehow. you're in some backwoods community of christian conservatives probably who'd skin an assumed gay man for simply looking at them.
no, I am a redneck. I'm never moving out of the country

yeah I can tell

why

Because the country is where I belong. The dudes to call me gay looked like cigarette city boys. They were e boys. I could probably kick the dude that threatened me ass, but its what ever.

english motherforgeter. do you speak it?

I could probably kick the dude that threatened me ass, but its what ever.
I can almost guarantee this is not a true statement considering you are saying this on a lego forum