Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63768 times)

you can also tell he's really angry when he refuses to respond and instead drops images meant to shock/annoy/anger people
Your post is conspiratorial and schizophrenic, Phantos. How does celau fake public accounts? Deep psyop to take down an online lego game.

?

don't think you should come in here expecting to find any form of critical thinking

Your post is conspiratorial and schizophrenic, Phantos. How does celau fake public accounts? Deep psyop to take down an online lego game.
i dont know celau but this entire thread is absolutely hilarious. i can only wonder what you did to the brickadia devs for you guys to become mortal enemies. did you try to ask for credit on their project and they said no? maybe you said something like 'transmissions should die' on the discord and got muted and felt the urge to seek revenge. or maybe they did something to you that you want to tell us about openly rather than through blacked-out ''''''public accounts''''''

i thought all of this was already more than common knowledge i don't think any of them kept this stuff secret at all (and this is coming from someone that hasn't really talked to them in years)

When the creator of the osu megathread (child enthusiast megathread) crawls out of the woodwork to trivialize posting shota rape art

Evar and Arekan have both seen the thread. Why haven't they posted that this is all fake and a plot? Arekan even tried to contact the person he dmed with once he saw the information. What's more likely in your mind, someone who draws child research grooming kids, or a massive conspiracy with dozens of forged evidence by a little kid to take down Brickadia? Bad faith bait though, you enjoy child research yourself.

Evar and Arekan have both seen the thread. Why haven't they posted that this is all fake and a plot? Arekan even tried to contact the person he dmed with once he saw the information. What's more likely in your mind, someone who draws child research grooming kids, or a massive conspiracy with dozens of forged evidence by a little kid to take down Brickadia? Bad faith bait though, you enjoy child research yourself.
Why do you keep switching accounts

to be fair, i don't think people take kindly to people being into shota/loli.

that said, this document is essentially an extremely long winded document trying to force a narrative when ultimately all it says is like:

evar is into shota (and draws it) and his friends are ok with it + there's one very vague "grooming" incident (hardly even proof of anything?)

i'm fairly certain a lot of people will still condemn them over this, though. all i wanna chip in is that you definitely shouldn't call it child research because that is magnitudes worse than this (the special interest isn't particularily tasteful either, though)

When the creator of the osu megathread (child enthusiast megathread) crawls out of the woodwork to trivialize posting shota rape art

lol i literally helped resurface and punish a lot of the grooming incidents that happened recently but sure push your narrative :)
only really had any interest since i saw an old friend from the v11 days (i haven't spoken to evar in a very, very long time)

Attention Kostmondays and Brickadia child rapists, I will allow you safe passage into Wisconsin under the pretense that you change your forum account passwords to gibberish and log out. That is my final offer. Simply walk away, and there will be an end to the horror.

Ok you had plausible deniability but now you've just outed yourself

answer those questions yourself celau. you're the one feigning concern for abused kids in order to get vengeance on some random people online. there's no conspiracy here- you're just manipulating everyone and i'd go so far as to say that you're manipulating yourself into thinking your some kind of hero.

Ok you had plausible deniability but now you've just outed yourself

okay dude lol have fun. gonna go back to distancing myself from this asylum of a forum

okay dude lol have fun. gonna go back to distancing myself from this asylum of a forum
distance yourself from children

Airpod shotty... im gonna catch a bodyyyy you lookin real sussy, take the twitter terminology back to the noncon shota tag with you btw