[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63765 times)

Normally i would side with anyone telling off Celau, but at the very least, the google document does show, with proof, that Evar actively draws and is into cub art, and that some of the other Brickadia devs either didn't care, or went along with it

Now, according to actual written laws, cub art isn't actual (real) child research, and only in very specific US states or countries would you actually be arrested for owning (though not drawing) lolicon/shotacon, but it still has the potential of being just as bad as actual child research

If Evar is one of the devs for Brickadia (this incident would be the first i've heard of it), then this news could have come up at any later point by literally anyone else anyway, the only difference here is that having it brought up much sooner saves a lot more time, effort, and heartache, than if Brickadia ever became a full retail game, and then all this news came out

Even as an outsider to the goings on of Brickadia and it's development, these incidents involving child enthusiasm and/or grooming, and the other devs just sweeping it under a rug, is just very saddening and disappointing, especially since the devs are mostly older Blockland players that i still have memory of when they were active on these forums and thought they were such cool people

At this point, i just can't help but feel sorry for the innocent devs like Wrapperup who just wanted to make the successor to a block building game that brought so much fun times and memories for many of us who were still just growing up, it just really sucks that it had to end up like this

this just seems like a way to enjoy cp without being legally prosecuted which is just what this brickadia dev did

Their silence is deafening

Their silence is deafening

We've removed Evar and are working on a statement.

On the other hand we here at Bricktrosity Development Team do not negotiate with block gang terrorists

Uhhh right how long until you sneak Evar back in

Aeonara was the awakening, justice is being served! The enthusiasts will be flown to the The Rabbit Hole, the executioners will bring themselves unhinged!

Why did they ban the CEO of Tgawt Investigative Journalism Industries? Smells like a cover up

+ there's one very vague "grooming" incident (hardly even proof of anything?)
that part is most definitely false. there are of course a lot of details i could share but I have no desire to air dirty laundry on a block game forum.

that part is most definitely false. there are of course a lot of details i could share but I have no desire to air dirty laundry on a block game forum.