[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63755 times)

On the other hand we here at Bricktrosity Development Team do not negotiate with block gang terrorists
maybe if you guys just took this seriously instead of creating a smear campaign for a video game in development they would actually address the issue. literally not a single one of you is actually concerned for the safety of a potential victim and instead just get high off of cancel culture.

maybe if you guys just took this seriously instead of creating a smear campaign for a video game in development they would actually address the issue. literally not a single one of you is actually concerned for the safety of a potential victim and instead just get high off of cancel culture.
You do realize that not everyone who stuffposts here is completely soulless and doesn't at least a glimmer of humanity, right?

There isn't some large-scale, behind-the-scenes agenda to overthrow Brickadia or anything like that. And just to reiterate, creeps burn in hell.

You do realize that not everyone who stuffposts here is completely soulless and doesn't at least a glimmer of humanity, right?
then stop being usurpers to people who literally have several concoctions injected in their bicep and loving act like it. nothing you have posted on this entire forum has had any significant value, period.

celau is the kid in school who tried to murder the teacher because they told him to put his phone away
The awkward strangler

Maybe not soulless, just not very mature. If you guys actually did care about what you are pretending to care about then you would be taking it way more serious.

not to mention the document literally reminds me of a kiwifarms thread.

what are they supposed to do? track down and out already affected victims? they currently are preventing new potential victims by outing them (brickadia devs, people with a particularly high status in their community as of right now) as either potentially or already a child enthusiast. even if you wholly disagree with celau and whoever else is obsessed with this stuff that's not really an argument.

then stop being usurpers to people who literally have several concoctions injected in their bicep and loving act like it. nothing you have posted on this entire forum has had any significant value, period.
I'm not sure who you're referring to, but you can keep your conspiratorial opinions to yourself. To claim that I don't care about potential victims is flat-out wrong, albeit the Mad Max gifs can get out of hand sometimes.

Can I ask, what's with the arrogance in the details of the document? This kind of situation should be handled seriously. Evar deserves to be called out here, others? Not until there's something more decisive.

You're not helping your case by associating all of the details with Brickadia so intertwined. This is such a clear attempt to shame them. It's just as rich seeing profiling all over the document, labeling people as gay or furries like that's a huge deal. You have proper evidence without proper maturity of handling it.

I'm not sure who you're referring to, but you can keep your conspiratorial opinions to yourself. To claim that I don't care about potential victims is flat-out wrong, albeit the Mad Max gifs can get out of hand sometimes.
im sick of keeping track whos in whatever clique so im categorizing all of you who constantly post stupid images following quote ladders or make dumb references out of context in the same clique.

not to mention the document literally reminds me of a kiwifarms thread.

See I wasn't going to read the document before but now I HAVE to

it honestly doesnt surprise me that a document made by a mentally deranged blocklander reminds me of a forum made by another mentally deranged blocklander

I'll take disingenuous facetiousness and obnoxious teenagers over grown men who are so obsessed with a lego game's development that they'll cover for the project manager's little boy rape special interest. None of us were interested in helping Dr. Kost rip-off Kidalex's aeonara thread but over time it's become clear that the Brickadia devs will literally never respond to the calm and methodical approach to removing child enthusiasts from their dev team, you have to make a stink about it, or they'll try to get away with it. They will always try to cover it up. So you can throw conjecture about how I don't actually care about the several grooming accusations but at the end of the day the guy was determined to be guilty and he was removed from the dev team, and some of y'all would happily sit back and let people be groomed by the dev if it meant you got loving A5 on time

Just don't look at kiddie research or groom kids. That's literally all they have to do. You people act like going after child research artists in the Brickadia dev team is wrong because Bozo the Clown is the one doing it. He just happens to have a really obnoxiously loud voice.