[NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS

Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63792 times)

if you piss them off in any way they'll do the same thing to you, whether you're participating observing or just dont give a forget at all.
We piss them off all the time, they hate us dude. We've never supported Block Gang because they are indefensible and incapable of presenting an argument without immediately debasing the sanctity of it. They've never given us a headache though they don't have stuff to hit us with. Probably because we don't draw little boys being raped on twitter.

rally this is all gratuitous. if you're that worried that adults are legally (and privately until celau decided to do his 'investigative work') using their own coping mechanisms, you should be just as worried that a group of teenagers are running around spinning lies and grasping for straws just to stroke their own ego. you can be biased and say that you'd never trust brickadia devs around your kids (i wouldn't either) but you shouldn't trust block gang around your kids either because for all we know all it takes is your kid to say one wrong thing and suddenly celau and his schmucks are sending gore/research/telling them to kill themselves.

there's two groups here: adults who know themselves and their problem and are putting in real effort to make sure it doesn't affect anyone else (with the exception of the one who was removed) and children who are obsessed with control and power and will stuff all over the playground just to get their way. in one group you have literally one child enthusiast who was poorly dealt with but dealt with nonetheless, and in the other you have up to 10 malicious negative attention seekers. no one owns child research, nobody is grooming as far as we can tell it's merely a false assertion from an unreliable sociopath.

brickadia is drama worthy sure, but block gang IS the drama. cub research isn't a problem, evar & port & ipquarx & everyone else on the team isnt a problem; child enthusiasm is a problem, aeonara is a problem, celau and block gang is a problem. and if you think its a problem know that block gang doesn't actually give a forget about child enthusiasts, that's just common ground, easy targets for them to get everyone on their side basically lol. they can assert that everyone and anyone they dislike is a child enthusiast, say they own child research or are grooming kids but that's all just accusations founded on a gross misrepresentation of their personal preferences. if you piss them off in any way they'll do the same thing to you, whether you're participating observing or just dont give a forget at all.
man you know I'm with you wholly but if a person is using their attraction to children as a coping mechanism for psychological problems for such a long time, it's beyond terribly unhealthy and rather a serious issue that needs to be addressed and managed in some fashion
irregardless of supercilious presentation it's forgeted up lol. don't die on this hill because walmart brand lego freud said it

If you are developing a game that will primarily be played by children, you probably shouldn't have members of your team that draws art depicting minors.
I don't care if it's a coping mechanism, that isn't an excuse to publicly post and draw research like that.

inb4shota/cubisn'tCP
It is, it is a special interestistic portrayal of (no matter the "age") a minor, their characteristics are that of a child and it is made to resemble a child, be it an animal or a human.

If you are developing a game that will primarily be played by children, you probably shouldn't have members of your team that draws art depicting minors.
I don't care if it's a coping mechanism, that isn't an excuse to publicly post and draw research like that.
yes.
this is why they are now gone from the dev team

Check that ladyboy “girl”friend of yours next

I'll take disingenuous facetiousness and obnoxious teenagers over grown men who are so obsessed with a lego game's development that they'll cover for the project manager's little boy rape special interest. None of us were interested in helping Dr. Kost rip-off Kidalex's aeonara thread but over time it's become clear that the Brickadia devs will literally never respond to the calm and methodical approach to removing child enthusiasts from their dev team, you have to make a stink about it, or they'll try to get away with it. They will always try to cover it up. So you can throw conjecture about how I don't actually care about the several grooming accusations but at the end of the day the guy was determined to be guilty and he was removed from the dev team, and some of y'all would happily sit back and let people be groomed by the dev if it meant you got loving A5 on time

Just don't look at kiddie research or groom kids. That's literally all they have to do. You people act like going after child research artists in the Brickadia dev team is wrong because Bozo the Clown is the one doing it. He just happens to have a really obnoxiously loud voice.

You are right, though absolutely no one is obsessed with development to the point where we want to defend CP. Unfortunately, the only time I get to hear about this is when the stuff hits the fan. I woke up today with Discord exploding, it's not a good time to read that something not so dissimilar to last time is happening again.

I have no qualms against anyone here, but I think it should be fairly obvious I don't hang around the forums anymore. Please, if you do get wind of something like this, CONTACT ME: Discord or Steam. If not me, a moderator. I think anyone else can vouch I will get things escalated if they are very serious. It may not seem like it, but we do care. I care at least.

We don't have a lot of time to dedicate on this project for the time being (work and school), and none of us were prepared to deal with what happened today. I know you don't like Brickadia, and that is fine. That shouldn't discredit your (or anyone's) opinion about how we run things, the direction of the project, or how we handled things. It's not easy, and I never thought I'd have to deal with ANYTHING like this, ever. We don't want people who do this on our game or near it.

We piss them off all the time, they hate us dude. We've never supported Block Gang because they are indefensible and incapable of presenting an argument without immediately debasing the sanctity of it. They've never given us a headache though they don't have stuff to hit us with. Probably because we don't draw little boys being raped on twitter.
the line is extremely blurred between you/your group and block gang to literally the rest of the forum. just so were clear

the line is extremely blurred between you/your group and block gang to literally the rest of the forum. just so were clear
kostphiles love us

gotta hand it to the Block Gang for the sophomore-dropout-essay tier manifesto

gotta hand it to the Block Gang for the sophomore-dropout-essay tier manifesto

speaking of essays, mine's due today :cookieMonster:

When I say "brickadia devs" I guess I am generalizing. Some of the things you did today were very admirable, to come outright with a condemnation of the behavior and standing up for what's right, rather than to try to immediately deflect onto the gaping holes OP's crowd routinely makes in their own credibility. I think everyone can agree that was a very respectable thing to do and what's definitely needed going forward.

interesting how john kost orbiters stole my decal for their logo despite hating me

what’s the point in posting this garbage, did you not already get the people involved removed from the team
surely there’s a better way of getting your point across aside from cigarettegy wojak memes and half assed essays

what’s the point in posting this garbage, did you not already get the people involved removed from the team
surely there’s a better way of getting your point across aside from cigarettegy wojak memes and half assed essays
this post is terrible and i wrote it out in 12 seconds so let me reiterate:
why did you go through the effort to make this image when we already know all of this information and the situation has seemingly been dealt with? you're obviously fishing for negative attention but putting in barely cropped shota research at the bottom of your image and then scaling it so its the only thing you see when you scroll down to the bottom of this page probably wasn't the best idea dude