Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63753 times)

Breaking news.

Ipquarx following Evar's CP page..
Right, so full disclosure, I was (emphasis was...) a friend of evars for a long time. He told me to follow his FA account and I did without looking at it. I regret not checking the page at some point because it's disgusting. I do not support it whatsoever.

With regards to my relationship with the person here, I guess I have to air the dirty laundry now. The relationship I had with val/computermix (yes, that guy) started in 2013. I was 16 and he was 14. I'm not sure where he got 15 from (Maybe he got info from someone else? I'm not sure) but I have my math correct on this 100%. I was a lonely high school kid and so when he asked me to date (not the other way around...) and i said yes because i thought i wouldn't be lonely anymore. It ended up not being cool and we broke up. We were both minors when the relationship started and both adults when the relationship ended, and when it ended, he gaslighted me, emotionally manipulated and abused me, repeatedly lied to me, etc etc... And that's all before he started doing hard drugs.

Did I make the mistake of dating while underage? Absolutely. Dating underage never works out well. But I absolutely did not "groom" anyone. In addition Val is not a reliable narrator of what happened during our stuffty high school relationship.

Right, so full disclosure, I was (emphasis was...) a friend of evars for a long time. He told me to follow his FA account and I did without looking at it. I regret not checking the page at some point because it's disgusting. I do not support it whatsoever.

With regards to my relationship with the person here, I guess I have to air the dirty laundry now. The relationship I had with val/computermix (yes, that guy) started in 2013. I was 16 and he was 14. I'm not sure where he got 15 from (Maybe he got info from someone else? I'm not sure) but I have my math correct on this 100%. I was a lonely high school kid and so when he asked me to date (not the other way around...) and i said yes because i thought i wouldn't be lonely anymore. It ended up not being cool and we broke up. We were both minors when the relationship started and both adults when the relationship ended, and when it ended, he gaslighted me, emotionally manipulated and abused me, repeatedly lied to me, etc etc... And that's all before he started doing hard drugs.

Did I make the mistake of dating while underage? Absolutely. Dating underage never works out well. But I absolutely did not "groom" anyone. In addition Val is not a reliable narrator of what happened during our stuffty high school relationship.
I appreciate an actual response. Thank you.

Hey,

I find that it is necessary for me to personally address some allegations here, even though I prefer that we not engage with this kind of stuff outside our official responses, as that is a lot less likely to leave people mixed up.

The main claim seems to be that I am somehow an "accomplice" of this just by being related to him, and the quote "nick somehow convinced me to start posting things." This quote is really taken out of context and misrepresented, just like Zeblote's messages. I do remember that we've talked about him drawing more publicly to improve, but I was in no way talking about him drawing this kind of content. I do not approve of it, and I've tried to argue that he should stop engaging with it, get rid of it, etc. I apologize to all of you for clearly not trying hard enough.

It's indeed true that many of those accounts are being cleared, which I'm glad to see--I've convinced him to stop all of this, and removing this content only helps to stop anyone else from seeing something they really don't want to see either, or even worse, become interested in it themselves.

The main claim seems to be that I am somehow an "accomplice" of this just by being related to him, and the quote "nick somehow convinced me to start posting things." This quote is really taken out of context and misrepresented, just like Zeblote's messages. I do remember that we've talked about him drawing more publicly to improve, but I was in no way talking about him drawing this kind of content. I do not approve of it, and I've tried to argue that he should stop engaging with it, get rid of it, etc. I apologize to all of you for clearly not trying hard enough.
There is no misrepresentation or out of context. These are DMs the document creators were provided with. You speaking about it publicly can clear it up but that is what went down in that conversation. Evar claiming you were "encouraging" him in a DM that involves him posting links to his CP pages in the same conversation isn't misrepresented at all. It's an entirely reasonable conclusion to make.

As for Zeblote's messages, that's pretty much the ENTIRE conversation on that subject ever if you are referring to him being presented with evidence. There's not much else to it. I'm not sure how you'd even claim they're out of context when you weren't even involved in that discussion.

It's indeed true that many of those accounts are being cleared, which I'm glad to see--I've convinced him to stop all of this, and removing this content only helps to stop anyone else from seeing something they really don't want to see either, or even worse, become interested in it themselves.
Nobody with such a strong drive to do things like this is going to stop just because you tell them to. child enthusiasm (or whatever you want to call it yourself, but it is at the end of the day) isn't something you can just snap out of.

Evar claiming you were "encouraging" him in a DM that involves him posting links to his CP pages in the same conversation isn't misrepresented at all. It's an entirely reasonable conclusion to make.

Okay, fair, it isn't misrepresented, and I do see you could conclude that. Sorry about calling it that, then. That's the main reason I replied, anyway, to clear up what that was about; I was not aware that this is what was going to be on those pages when "nick somehow convinced me to start posting things," and at the time he showed me those pages there was no questionable content on them.

I am not with him in person most of the time since we live on two different continents.

Nobody with such a strong drive to do things like this is going to stop just because you tell them to. child enthusiasm (or whatever you want to call it yourself, but it is at the end of the day) isn't something you can just snap out of.

I had hoped that he didn't need professional help, but I am suggesting that he does consider it seriously.

*ahem*

forget DISCORD MODS

you changed a bit celau. good.

If you didn't already notice, Brickadia seems to be being developed by gays/bi/transmissions/creeps

Not sure how this is surprising to anyone, what do you expect from mentally sick people

it's clear they're doing this for self interests rather than what's morally right

citing computermix to accuse a long respected user of being a child enthusiast on lego forum instead of DMing after they stated that there's information being kept in confidence is not changed lol

If you didn't already notice, Brickadia seems to be being developed by gays/bi/transmissions/creeps

Not sure how this is surprising to anyone, what do you expect from mentally sick people
agreed

id like to chime in here and say this is absolutely a wild thing to say.

Being gay/bi/trans has absolutely nothing to do with being mentally ill or a child enthusiast

This is on the same level as citing their race and going "oh i knew all x race are creeps are we really surprised"

please leave all those things out of this conversation because they are obviously unrelated