Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63758 times)

id like to chime in here and say this is absolutely a wild thing to say.
Being gay/bi/trans has absolutely nothing to do with being mentally ill or a child enthusiast
I would argue so. Most people with those sort of loveual tendencies are also particularly vulnerable to those types of behaviors. In the world of normal we call them whackos

Being gay/bi/trans has absolutely nothing to do with being mentally ill or a child enthusiast

This is on the same level as citing their race and going "oh i knew all x race are creeps are we really surprised"

please leave all those things out of this conversation because they are obviously unrelated

please leave all those things out of this conversation because they are obviously unrelated
I disagree, and believe they are related.

-SNIP-
AFK vomiting

This is on the same level as citing their race and going "oh i knew all x race are creeps are we really surprised"

The responses past this post are the reason you shouldn't even engage. It's clear they're too far off to say something as ill willed as that to even try and change their view. Don't even bother with them.

what point exactly are you trying to make by stating the correlation other than that gays are child enthusiasts lol. yes, victims of abuse or neglect have tendencies to grow up to be loveually deviated from norms, to varying degrees which are fully humane or otherwise. if you're just trying to make a cheap shot at gay people because lgbt evar from brickadia is a child enthusiast then leave the thread and log off

the worst part is that if people outside of this forums discover this thread, they are gonna discredit any of the actual information that is actually true because it was immediately followed up with unnecessary tribal/homophobic/sensible stuff.

well this took a wild turn

The responses past this post are the reason you shouldn't even engage. It's clear they're too far off to say something as ill willed as that to even try and change their view. Don't even bother with them.
sure, im so far off base that I know loving animals, children, or even the same love is wrong or unnatural.

the real problem with most of these types of individuals is that they are obsessed with or glorify love in some way

this doesnt prove anything, i can cherry pick pictures of white people kissing children on the lips as well, doesnt mean all white people do it. I can cherry pick a forgetton of evidence than makes any group look bad.

Like you guys are out here trying to claim child enthusiasm which is a very serious allegation, it has nothing to do with the persons race, loveual orientation, etc.

theres no scientific evidence that correlates these things, full stop. Stop discrediting the accusations.

sure, im so far off base that I know loving animals, children, or even the same love is wrong or unnatural.

the real problem with most of these types of individuals is that they are obsessed with or glorify love in some way
ok then specify that your are talking about "people who obsess over love" because there are people that are gay or trans that dont act like this.

the worst part is that if people outside of this forums discover this thread, they are gonna discredit any of the actual information that is actually true because it was immediately followed up with unnecessary tribal/homophobic/sensible stuff.
This isn't my intention at all.

what point exactly are you trying to make by stating the correlation other than that gays are child enthusiasts lol. yes, victims of abuse or neglect have tendencies to grow up to be loveually deviated from norms, to varying degrees which are fully humane or otherwise. if you're just trying to make a cheap shot at gay people because lgbt evar from brickadia is a child enthusiast then leave the thread and log off
You made my point in this reply. If anyone thinks I was "just trying to make a cheap shot at gay people", that isn't the case. My apologies. And what I said about a whole selection of people being mentally ill should be taken with a grain of salt, it's mostly directed at Evar and anyone like him. I probably should have been clearer, but was pissed (after reading OP) when I posted.

This isn't my intention at all.
 You made my point in this reply. If anyone thinks I was "just trying to make a cheap shot at gay people", that isn't the case. My apologies. And what I said about a whole selection of people being mentally ill should be taken with a grain of salt, it's mostly directed at Evar and anyone like him. I probably should have been clearer, but was pissed (after reading OP) when I posted.
thank you for the apology, we may disagree on the other stuff but this isnt the place to do it and im glad you recognise that.

Now gay furries on the other hand

Now gay furries on the other hand
I've only met like one gay furry who wasn't a massive piece of stuff.
Like what is it with furries and being super predatory and egotistical

Like what is it with furries and being super predatory and egotistical
the community is one big hugbox for the most part