Author Topic: [NEWS] EVAR OWNS CHILD research TWITTER, DEFENDED BY BRICKADIA DEVS  (Read 63751 times)

I would argue so. Most people with those sort of loveual tendencies are also particularly vulnerable to those types of behaviors. In the world of normal we call them whackos

Just call them slurs already. If you're gonna be homophobic stop pusillanimous individualfooting we know what you are

This isn't my intention at all.
 You made my point in this reply. If anyone thinks I was "just trying to make a cheap shot at gay people", that isn't the case. My apologies. And what I said about a whole selection of people being mentally ill should be taken with a grain of salt, it's mostly directed at Evar and anyone like him. I probably should have been clearer, but was pissed (after reading OP) when I posted.
I'm glad you have a succinct opinion on it but framing or implying a case in child enthusiasm to be a result of loveual preference is disingenuous at best. gay people, just like straight people, don't wake up one bleak day as a child enthusiast, and are exactly as susceptible for having extreme or malicious loveual preferences when meeting abuse as are straight people. assuming an LGBT person COULD BE a child enthusiast on account of their loveuality, just because they're more often victims of abuse, is the exact same thing as assuming a black man COULD BE a criminal on account of his race, just because black men are more likely to be poor ergo committing more crime. it's an embarrassment for yourself and others demonstrating a lack of empathy to the likes of a sociopath or, funnily enough, a child enthusiast.

irregardless of whichever corners of twitter you follow that present false statistics and logical fallacies to promote overt discrimination, you shouldn't be bringing up nothing but a person's loveuality in your fits of rage

also most gay child enthusiasts were probably child enthusiasts before they were even gay and are only gay because their lust for children grows stronger than what gender they are.

I'm glad you have a succinct opinion on it but framing or implying a case in child enthusiasm to be a result of loveual preference is disingenuous at best. gay people, just like straight people, don't wake up one bleak day as a child enthusiast, and are exactly as susceptible for having extreme or malicious loveual preferences when meeting abuse as are straight people. assuming an LGBT person COULD BE a child enthusiast on account of their loveuality, just because they're more often victims of abuse, is the exact same thing as assuming a black man COULD BE a criminal on account of his race, just because black men are more likely to be poor ergo committing more crime. it's an embarrassment for yourself and others demonstrating a lack of empathy to the likes of a sociopath or, funnily enough, a child enthusiast.
I haven't implied that child enthusiasm is a result of loveual preference, and I do not think it is. However you drew that conclusion, you got there on your own.
irregardless of whichever corners of twitter you follow that present false statistics and logical fallacies to promote overt discrimination, you shouldn't be bringing up nothing but a person's loveuality in your fits of rage
I don't use twitter. I haven't listed any statistics. I also brought up Brickadia.  :cookieMonster:

this doesnt prove anything, i can cherry pick pictures of white people kissing children on the lips as well, doesnt mean all white people do it. I can cherry pick a forgetton of evidence than makes any group look bad.
I'm sure you have a lot of images of people kissing children and other "evidence" and I have to say I'm not interested in seeing them.

get your hands out of the punchbowl and stop caring about transmissions being made fun of

I haven't implied that child enthusiasm is a result of loveual preference, and I do not think it is. However you drew that conclusion, you got there on your own.
If you didn't already notice, Brickadia seems to be being developed by gays/bi/transmissions/creeps

Not sure how this is surprising to anyone, what do you expect from mentally sick people
you and your brother have this habit of saying the most insane stuff one post and then spending the next 15 posts walking down your claim, entirely ignoring what you said in the first post

Just call them slurs already. If you're gonna be homophobic stop pusillanimous individualfooting we know what you are
I have gay family members that I love and care about, that doesn't mean I have to agree with what they do. If you want to make assumptions though...oh, well, you know how the ol' saying goes I hope.

The fact is, people with a high love drive tend to get into weird special interestes which eventually lead to degenerate behavior such as cross-dressing, homoloveuality, bestiality/zoophilia, child enthusiasm, ect just to satisfy their own selfish loveual desires.

"I love my lgbt family, but they have to sit at the "sinners" table away from us during Thanksgiving"

I have gay family members that I love and care about, that doesn't mean I have to agree with what they do. If you want to make assumptions though...oh, well, you know how the ol' saying goes I hope.

The fact is, people with a high love drive tend to get into weird special interestes which eventually lead to degenerate behavior such as cross-dressing, homoloveuality, bestiality/zoophilia, child enthusiasm, ect just to satisfy their own selfish loveual desires.
man why the forget are you comparing putting on clothing typical of the opposite gender and kissin your homies to loving dogs and permanently scarring children homie

gothboy seething while looking at 2 guys walking down the street holding hands (his wife never offered him this kind of affection)

man why the forget are you comparing putting on clothing typical of the opposite gender and kissin your homies to loving dogs and permanently scarring children homie
crossdressing and raping children are two ends of the slippery slope