Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 597665 times)

I went on SWATs server and its pretty empty so i asked for trust the conversation went like this (Orange=Me Red=SWAT)
"can i have trust to help you?"
"no, build on your own spot"
so i sent him two trust invites (one for both) and then
"why cant i have trust? i wanna duplicate another base for the other side or else this server will be boring"
BANNED
i guess "boring" was a keyword :P

I went on SWATs server and its pretty empty so i asked for trust the conversation went like this (Orange=Me Red=SWAT)
"why cant i have trust? i wanna duplicate another base for the other side or else this server will be boring"
BANNED
i guess "boring" was a keyword :P I guess he didn't want trust.

Here's a new one:
sharkboytherich   Mr. Crush 
Your reasons are right there in front of you. Mr. Crush is an idiot who ALWAYS and I do mean ALWAYS asks for admin. Sharkboytherich is just an idiot who goes to other servers to advertise his stuffty familyRPG

I like how half the reasons are the peoples fault. "Omg, GIMME ADMIN!" "No" "YOU ARE GAY" Ban. Then they come crying here. Arg.

BANNED
i guess "boring" was a keyword :P
Heres a hint, don't ever ask for trust.

Banned again. I was on a server, (DAMNIT! I keep forgeting the names)and it was a creeper rp, and the host decided that he/she would make a creeper in Fort Papa. When he got to work, I went around, and I got bored. I made my own minigame, I had a cloak and dagger, and walked around, invisible. Conversation:

Host: who has the weapons?
Some random dude: blockhead, adn talent
Talent74: What are you guys talking about?
Blockhead: NO! IT WSA TALENT!!!

The server has dropped the connection:

You are banned from this server.
Reason: no weapons

Hell, trying to post a picture from http://tinypic.com

i was banned from xc's freebuild for:jhdfshgjfakjhdv

Once, i was banned by TomTheGeek (very noobish noob) for nothing! when they banned him, he hacked back into the place.
Another time, i was banned by aware14 (biggest noob jerk everr) because he didnt know me, literally! thats what his reason was. if someone sees aware14, kill him 100 times for me, thank you.

Once, i was banned by TomTheGeek (very noobish noob) for nothing! when they banned him, he hacked back into the place.
Another time, i was banned by aware14 (biggest noob jerk everr) because he didnt know me, literally! thats what his reason was. if someone sees aware14, kill him 100 times for me, thank you.
You're sad.

Screw it, I'm posting the link to it. -linksnip-
I use tinypic for my pictures. Here's your picture:

Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. 
FFFF-

No you are

What you think was hacking is probably him being unbanned.

ppl why dontt we just leave the noobs id and so they can taste- scrath that- eat their shiz they created (not literally although that would be funny xD)