Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598976 times)

ppl why dontt we just leave the noobs id and so they can taste- scrath that- eat their shiz they created (not literally although that would be funny xD)
 :cookieMonster:

ppl why dontt we just leave the noobs id and so they can taste- scrath that- eat their shiz they created (not literally although that would be funny xD)
What?

People why don't we just leave the idiots so they can taste- scratch that, eat their shit they created?
Best I could find to not get you hated for your grammar.

one time i was banned by a abusive admin(name was something like bulbasurus,but i forgot the exact name)
on tezunis server.the reason?"thats not abusive,THIS is!".i said what he was doing was abusive,and it was.but instead he banned me.

another time,darthvader1000 votebanned/votekicked me from alan690's CITYRP.he would do that every time he saw me.but the admins there took care of him a long time ago.

Once, i was banned by TomTheGeek (very noobish noob) for nothing! when they banned him, he hacked back into the place.
Another time, i was banned by aware14 (biggest noob jerk everr) because he didnt know me, literally! thats what his reason was. if someone sees aware14, kill him 100 times for me, thank you.

I remember nothing. What was your- OH. We were loving around on free admin servers :D.

I don't remember who this was, as it was last year.

I joined a freebuild server and I felt like building a space ship. So halfway done, the host comes over there and says "no richards" so I said "._.?" and he says "watever no carrots" so I'm like "Its a ****ing rocket ship -.-" so the noob bans me. -.-"

Ok. So I was at Stealth Sniper's Server and I guess poeple were killing builders which they weren't suppose to. So I spawn and im ghosting. Then Master8881 Accuses me of Killing him when he was building. But Really I was just standing there waiting for the bricks to load.I want even able to see other players! Then Stealth Sniper Bans me "Read the Rules starfish".

This Man Is a very Bad Host. Period.   :cookieMonster:

For some strange reason, I bump this.

Banned on Fluff is back's server for: "Making Tea cry" Tea was an admin on there and fluff turned his knife platform thing to a freebuild or "Fluffisback's messing around" or something like that I loaded my racetrack and Tea said it was gay and I said shut up lol and minute later he perma bans me. Oh and Fluff ignored me on IRC. And I thought I could trust him.

Lol.

This guy named Conker was loving around on a crappy tomb raider thing, and he got angry at me.
So I acted stupid.
Whenever he misspelled something, I would say "What is a [misspelleditem]?"
I called him a douche after he said "evreone kill dr.kirby!"
He said "dont call ma a dosh"
and I said "I didn't call mom a Dosh, I called you a douche"
Then he got more pissed, cause he can't seem to read things off of the screen and be able to type them over.
So he asked for SA from the host, and got it.
Then he banned me forever saying "dont call me a doshbag"
It was a bad server anyway.

back when i had just started using my 11k ID (have an 18k too)
i was loading add-ons for an hour

as soon as i spawned
BAN
reason*
teehee i like banning people he he he
b&d by: orangie
OGM
forgetTARD

Actually I've been on a deathrun, with everyone (even me) being SA. All of sudden the brix got cleared. the clearer got banned, then the host banhammer'd all the players for the same reason - 'STOP'. Of course he put me under the lock too.
asdf

RP's
I was at wulf's RP sever when "Blackstar" IRCs me telling me that I'm the new "reporter" and report to him about trouble I tell him I don't report people. He tells me I have to or he will ban me. I tell him ban me. He comes and bans me with reason "ok, then!" now I wish I had spammed it>.<