Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600883 times)

I was on a dogfight, k? And the guy made respawnvehicle, not recover, so then people would be flying and someone would respawn their plane and they'd fall. Then, the admin says, GET OFF MA SERVER YOU HACKER and bans me for "hacking vehicle spawns". Half the deaths were on my team!

I was on... AR's..AC's...AM's server.. i don't remember. It was a winter dm/rp game. It seemed a little interesting so I joined. I could tell this server sucked right away because... AM (..i think? i'll just go with that for now) and some other admins were spawn killing. I complained "spawn killing" but they said: "its not spwnklng if u n0t on th3 spwan!!" (seriously. Even if you've just stepped foot off the spawn, I guess it's considered spawn killing. :\ ) I decided: "Well, to get away from the spawn killing I would sneak away and make a personal base! There has to be nothing wrong with that!" Well, for 10 minutes there wasn't. I was happily enjoying the server, making my base, when AM came and "examined" it. He started dwanding it, where I replied, "What? You don't like?" (saying that I knew, I was going to get into an argument and eventually a ban.) Because AM...or whatever can't argue, just like all the other handicap admins he said something like: "its to bright" I then said, "Well get some different lights handicap." I then, of course, got banned for the reason of "lol chikenniger"

I was on... AR's..AC's...AM's server.. i don't remember. It was a winter dm/rp game. It seemed a little interesting so I joined. I could tell this server sucked right away because... AM (..i think? i'll just go with that for now) and some other admins were spawn killing. I complained "spawn killing" but they said: "its not spwnklng if u n0t on th3 spwan!!" (seriously. Even if you've just stepped foot off the spawn, I guess it's considered spawn killing. :\ ) I decided: "Well, to get away from the spawn killing I would sneak away and make a personal base! There has to be nothing wrong with that!" Well, for 10 minutes there wasn't. I was happily enjoying the server, making my base, when AM came and "examined" it. He started dwanding it, where I replied, "What? You don't like?" (saying that I knew, I was going to get into an argument and eventually a ban.) Because AM...or whatever can't argue, just like all the other handicap admins he said something like: "its to bright" I then said, "Well get some different lights handicap." I then, of course, got banned for the reason of "lol chikenniger"
lol thats a handicapped ban right there cant argue

i just got baned from s7uff 1t server random ban it was handicapped

Haha heres one.

I was on a server that was a deathmatch. I don't recall who the host was but anyways. I was running around looking for people and i pulled out a shotgun and started shooting breakable stuff. Then I lagged out and reconnected and it sayed I was permanently banned for using a shotgun. :)

I don't remember who but there's this person who hates me because I killed him in a DM (lolwut)
He banned me from every server he's admin on for the reason "friend"

RP's
I was at wulf's RP sever when "Blackstar" IRCs me telling me that I'm the new "reporter" and report to him about trouble I tell him I don't report people. He tells me I have to or he will ban me. I tell him ban me. He comes and bans me with reason "ok, then!" now I wish I had spammed it>.<
Aww, you gunna cwy?
Aaaanyway, I don't remember much stupid bans other than sherlock holmes's jail rpg, I sais something he appearently didn't want me to say, and he banned me, reason: Offended!

Aww, you gunna cwy?
Aaaanyway, I don't remember much stupid bans other than sherlock holmes's jail rpg, I sais something he appearently didn't want me to say, and he banned me, reason: Offended!
Learn how to spell?

Got banned by jalman for attenting him that he should not save my build from my server  and then host it.
Blockland. That game where you BUILD stuff...

Blockland. That game where you BUILD stuff...
Apparently, most people don't get that concept.

Oh shoot, let's see, I had just finished a religious debate with Wizzeh (that I lost) and was in a pretty crappy mood. So I was all like, "Hey, let's go annoy a family RP!" So I change my name and go to this family RP. By the way my name was John Constantine from the movie "Constantine" and those of you who haven't seen it, it's about exorcisms and the crossing of the son of Satan that this exorcist has to stop. Anyway I go in and I start preforming exorcisms and they get all mad and I start explaining why they pethetic and I got banned. I kinda deserved it though lol.

Reason: i hope tis is what u were working for because u got it XD

Well, you got lulz out of it didn't you? That's what matters :)

We were having a court on a ban of an admin.

We were stating reason why deleting a simple flower was no big deal, he even rebuilt it. The host got mad and banned all who apposed. It was an unfair court, the person ended up with a whatever-day ban and loss of admin.

I got banned from the USSR server in v8 for killing a admin during a DM