Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594342 times)

I got banned from a USSR server for arguing an admin. I'd like to take this moment to point out that censorship of people who speak against you is a very cowardly thing to do and only proves you a bad admin.

When i first joined BlockLand, I was joining servers to see if they were good or not. I came across a server with a DM and 3/4th's of the players were admins or super admins. Everyone had snipers and were shooting the crap out of each other. I was killed by one of the admins, so I found a sniper and shot him. Then he was like, "NO KILLING OR BAN!". So I was like, ok? Then I was jumping around on some tall poorly made tower when the same guy said, "GET OFF THE TOWER OR BAN!". I jump off only to find the sh1tbag waiting at the bottom ready to shoot me. After he killed me and I respawned, I came up behind him and killed him with the hammer. Then I'm banned from the room for this reason: "You stupid nub gtfo"

And another dumb ban was from some id tribal friend blockballer or some crap like that. Me and a friend join a server and when we get there the host said "Your id's too high to be playing on this server". Then my friend said, "Why does it matter?". Then he got banned by blockballer for this reason, "Get off my server noob". Then I got banned for the exact same thing.

Wow, there are a lot of idiots on blockland. No offense.

Once I got banned for not watching Chowder...

That show is handicapped. Remember when you watched kiddy shows and they didn't suck? Dexter's Lab, Courage, all those? Now you look at the stuff nowadays and you're like "Lulwat".

When i first joined BlockLand, I was joining servers to see if they were good or not. I came across a server with a DM and 3/4th's of the players were admins or super admins. Everyone had snipers and were shooting the crap out of each other. I was killed by one of the admins, so I found a sniper and shot him. Then he was like, "NO KILLING OR BAN!". So I was like, ok? Then I was jumping around on some tall poorly made tower when the same guy said, "GET OFF THE TOWER OR BAN!". I jump off only to find the sh1tbag waiting at the bottom ready to shoot me. After he killed me and I respawned, I came up behind him and killed him with the hammer. Then I'm banned from the room for this reason: "You stupid nub gtfo"

I used to be ID tribal...
Now I'm cool...

And another dumb ban was from some id tribal friend blockballer or some crap like that. Me and a friend join a server and when we get there the host said "Your id's too high to be playing on this server". Then my friend said, "Why does it matter?". Then he got banned by blockballer for this reason, "Get off my server noob". Then I got banned for the exact same thing.

That show is handicapped. Remember when you watched kiddy shows and they didn't suck? Dexter's Lab, Courage, all those? Now you look at the stuff nowadays and you're like "Lulwat".
Courage is the stuff.

I was on a Medieval RP, the type that the owner didn't spend too much time on, and was just a map with some scattered builds. Killing was freely allowed anywhere, but didn't happen often due to weak default weapons, and that any killers would be then killed by administrators with better weapons.

After some heavy searching, I finally found a jackpot hidden in the hills. Gold. Down below in a cluster of small builds, one of the buildings contained a bot that would trade 50 gold for a Zanguestu Sword. It was the best weapon available to the general public, and the only one requiring gold instead of the more common wood to purchase.

I collected the 50 gold from my newly-found stock, and went back to the building. I purchased the weapon, and then killed the next person I saw, and went looking for more victims and/or the administrator patrol.

The person that I had just killed was an administrator, and I found out the hard way. He kicked me. I came back, and was very upset, as the journey to the gold stock was long, and the gold hard to collect. The server host told me to calm down, and that the Zanguestu Sword was too under priced anyways. He changed the price to 500 gold. I got even more upset, and he told me to calm down again.

Then, when I didn't, the host decided to mute me. I spent the next 10 minutes quiet, slowly collecting gold to try to reach the large 500 required, and mocked by the server community.

The server shut down when I was at about 350 gold.

I was on a Medieval RP, the type that the owner didn't spend too much time on, and was just a map with some scattered builds. Killing was freely allowed anywhere, but didn't happen often due to weak default weapons, and that any killers would be then killed by administrators with better weapons.

After some heavy searching, I finally found a jackpot hidden in the hills. Gold. Down below in a cluster of small builds, one of the buildings contained a bot that would trade 50 gold for a Zanguestu Sword. It was the best weapon available to the general public, and the only one requiring gold instead of the more common wood to purchase.

I collected the 50 gold from my newly-found stock, and went back to the building. I purchased the weapon, and then killed the next person I saw, and went looking for more victims and/or the administrator patrol.

The person that I had just killed was an administrator, and I found out the hard way. He kicked me. I came back, and was very upset, as the journey to the gold stock was long, and the gold hard to collect. The server host told me to calm down, and that the Zanguestu Sword was too under priced anyways. He changed the price to 500 gold. I got even more upset, and he told me to calm down again.

Then, when I didn't, the host decided to mute me. I spent the next 10 minutes quiet, slowly collecting gold to try to reach the large 500 required, and mocked by the server community.

It's the stories like these that make me think: "Wow... some people are SO pathetic..."

1.Leave the server.
2.Host your own/go to somebody Else's.
3.???
4.Profit.

SEA BORN KILLER's server has a badmin, hang man, who'll ban you just because you disagree with him.

I was walking, and then i got banned.
Reason "loving with me on the forums".
Hmm... I wonder who... There where about, 4 admins. forget what server, though.

i hate it when the admins think they are better that everyone else
just because they can ban, kick, and mute anyone they want for any reason.

Fail but that sucks :/

I joined a server called
project
I was banned reason
mine