Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601133 times)

-ridiculous snip-
Did you seriously take PHOTGRAPHS of the text?

Hey I got banned for not building! On a TDM!

Did you seriously take PHOTGRAPHS of the text?
Well, I wanted proof of just how stupid this guy was, and I was having some problems with my computer at the time, so I just took photos. So sick of people saying 'screenshot or it didn't happen'. In all technicality, it really isn't a screenshot, but you get the point.

I joined Captain Elijah's freebuild, joined it then he said: JOIN MINI OR BAN. Well, I joined then it was a crappy zombie minigame. I left it then started to build and: JOIN MINI OR BAN. I said: I don't want to join that crap minigame. It's a freebuild. Then I got banned for: NO SWERING

Is 'crap' even swearing?

On the Road to friendry
     I was then banned permanently for the reason:
      "YOU BUTTFACE LIAR I MADE IT"

All I can say is DERP.

Hey I got banned for not building! On a TDM!
LOL @ THATBANNINGcigaretteGALO

Captain Elijah
Is 'crap' even swearing?

Found your problem.

Crap is probably a non-vulgar alternative to "stuff". So that's probably why he banned you for it. Otherwise, he could've banned you for not joining the mini.

I find tons of bad hosts in freebuilds and familyRPs so much, I don't go to them anymore. The problem is that they make up 1/2 of the servers in Blockland.

Agreed.

That includes all religious books, including your Qur'an. 

I can't help but notice that this topic becomes stupider over the length it has been alive.

I went on Alex Man!'s (ALEX) Zombie server, and I was new to this server.
  I explore around, picking up weapons on the ground; and I found a TF2 Flamethrower.
I went in the battlefield, and Alex Man! and his two admins were fighting zombies I start trying to flamethrow the zombie until one of his admins jumped in the fire and killed himself. Then, all of a sudden, he says this (I forgot his name.):

(Admin name): Permission to kick.
Alex Man!: Who?

(Admin name): Kobewarrior.

Kobewarrior: What?

Alex Man!: Why?

(Admin name): He killed me with his flamethrower.

Kobewarrior: No, you ran in the fire!

(Admin name): WELL YOU SUCK AT AIMING!

[You have been kicked from (Admin name)

Stupid admins he has.

i joined Alex man!'s server and got kicked by a guy named vince pwn(sonicmaxwell). all i did was say pwnt then he kicked me for saying pwnt. ok! then he comes says he will ban me if i talk. like 10 minutes later i hit a zombie over the edge of a building and i say "hehe" "over the edge" he says he moves his hand and bans me for -1 minutes and the discription says " noob! suck my kawk" ( his clantags say twin-alex so i think they might actualy know each other, or they could not) i have screen shots >=] 

I joined Alex Man!'s server and got kicked for having a low ID and being a "Forum Whore".
wut

"I am admin and I do wht I want"

They banned a guy for no reason and then did the same to me. ._.

As I see from these posts, Alex Man! is probably the most whoring server out there.