Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601222 times)

I was trying out banning with console and i banned badspot from my server./badspotrage. /joke

I just joined Block Blaster Infinite Mining! (free Admin)
So i though cool free admin, i join and every one is admin, the welcome
message gives the admin pass. So i put it in, almost instantly after i did that
I got perma banned, no one every told me no or i wasn't allowed to have it
They just banned me Reason: ...
So now im like WTF, oh and ticonderoga banned me

I just joined Block Blaster Infinite Mining! (free Admin)
So i though cool free admin, i join and every one is admin, the welcome
message gives the admin pass. So i put it in, almost instantly after i did that
I got perma banned, no one every told me no or i wasn't allowed to have it
They just banned me Reason: ...
So now im like WTF, oh and ticonderoga banned me
problems found

I joined ''toki's" server, something about a beach build, so I'm checking out builds, noticing the nice effort put into them, and how good they are, and then, I send Toki a build trust, because everyone needed trust to build on the beach 'shore'. Since I notice that Toki is afk, I say "stuff, I need Toki's trust, but he's afk >.>". And then, after he comes back about 2-4 mins later, he says something simular to "Omg u have bad language, get out". And he continues that sentence, changing the wording a bit each time I ask "Who?"... After that, he gives me a lil' funny 'counseling' session, saying "kids play this game'', and ''life is about growing up to know where and when to use curse wordz'', and I just say "Eh, Fine. But I ain't leaving.". Then he says "ur gettin banned'', and I get banned, without checking reason.

Server time - Between 2 and 8 minutes.

-Snip-
Nice job posting here and not making a drama.

Who's "ticonderoga"?
i dont know him much but he has banned me MANY times for no reason

i got banned same reason the 2 SA's were 10 year old cigarettes and they said anyone older than 10 playing this game is a loser. P.S noxial got banned to and they were perma ban's..

i am 10 but i don't agree, i've been in servers with like 13 & 14 year old's and i don't complain and especially not ban if i was an admin

i am 10 but i don't agree, i've been in servers with like 13 & 14 year old's and i don't complain and especially not ban if i was an admin

Most of the younger people don't know how to behave and use admin properly unlike some others and you.

I got temporarily banned from RedPikmin11's server (for 7 days) because I said forget YOU after I got killed to a super admin (More Specifically, Lalam24), then realized he was a SA when he said Quit Bitching, and said Sorry, didn't know you were a SA, then got banned 10 seconds later for "Petty bias over administration." Once in a while I say forget you to someone who kills me Unexpectedly. I have a fear of getting banned when I realized the person I said forget You to is a Super Admin after I say it, so, I apologize, Lalam24 for what i said, and for sounding like I'm biased.

I don't see why this is a "Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes" topic, when it's a perfectly just ban.