Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600841 times)

BlockDudes and idiot. Hes just another one of them morons who think that just because they have admin their better than everyone on the server. I think we should post his ID and everyone perma ban him. Give him a taste of his own shyt! >=)

In fact, I know his ID by heart.

That was block dude's server also, I was on it, and Laremere and I were standing up for Ace and were banned for "Stupid cussing idiot" or something.

Wow, a 3k, and he's a handicapped cigarette. Thanks - I'll get to expand my Ban List by 1, because it's low. :|

I was walking, and then i got banned.
Reason "loving with me on the forums".
Hmm... I wonder who... There where about, 4 admins. forget what server, though.

L. O. loving. L. Hate those kinda servers, I got banned on another CityRP - Reason: "Walking past the garage; Walking through the main roads; Killing a random person". I literally have never been to the place, and I was there for about a whole 10 seconds. MAYBE less.

Wow, a 3k, and he's a handicapped cigarette. Thanks - I'll get to expand my Ban List by 1, because it's low. :|
That's from 2 years ago, when 3ks were newbies.

That's from 2 years ago, when 3ks were newbies.
Wow, and I never knew that it was that long ago when the 3ks were still newbies.

Wow, and I never knew that it was that long ago when the 3ks were still newbies.
I actually just guessed. And I think that ID is Gartanium's.

I was calling your sources stupid. I called no one a moron except for you once. But that was because I said whatever just stop now. But you didn't. You were being disrespectful to those who do believe, by calling them "ignorant and silly". Plus, you did say that it was mathematically impossible. It seemed that you tried to convince me that he doesn't exist, judging by how you wouldn't drop the argument 3 times. Your "quotes" are not accurate and/or right. I said that I couldn't cuss, and in my opinion no one should. I wasn't preaching, I was rejecting the ideas of him not existing.
I called you ignorant and silly right after you called me an idiot.  Now, within the argument(Because I don't ban others for losing arguments), you constantly bashed my side with a sheer launch of denial, primarily revolving around the word "idiot."

Also, the bible doesn't contradict itself in mathematic terms, therefore implying that its own standards are impossible.  Or, atleast, the concepts of which it fabricates.

I had every right to ban you.

I was at Racer!'s server, "super fun racing". I came and tried to jump into a car, but I had no trust, so I said "I can't jump into the cars". After a while, he sends me a trust request, and I reject, because I didn't know what he wanted. He then says "wanna ride NEED TRUST NOOB" so I explain that I didn't think that he sent me trust so I could drive. So, next time he sends, I accept and drive on the quite crappy race track. He says "just get lost" and his friend, "The Almighty BOB" asks what I did, and Racer replies "Be anoying" so I say again that I didn't understand he wanted me to drive. I get banned.

Reason? "Yours so gay"

I used to think you you wouldn't just drop a topic and get back to whatever you were doing because I thought you were immature. I now believe that it is because you are resilient to what others say and try to get your point out regardless of what people tell you. That makes me have respect for you. Therefore, I apologize for severely defending my religion in a way that you found offending, and that I did deserve that ban. I am just really strict when it comes to that kinda stuff. But just because you win this argument, that doesn't mean that I'm going to believe what you say about the Bible and God |:3

Here's another family rp ban: (there's a reason I go to these servers-The sheer joy of getting admin from the nine-year old host and benning everyone on, then changing the map and leaving. Today I decided to go to Alexx's family rp.

Here's the story:

So I enter this server and spawn immediately-no add ons to be seen. When I spawned I noticed there was nothing there except a small island in the slate sea storm map with a bunch of trees and a decrepit house in the middle on it. While Alexx talks to me, I correct his grammar in an attempt to get him angry. It worked.

Screenshots: (attached because I did not want to upload them straight from tinypic)

Check out the ban reason! Made me lol

Sorry for double post, but the reason the pictures are in such bad quality is because my screen shot thing wasn't working right so I whipped out my DSi and took pictures with that. Not the best quality camera around...

I was at Racer!'s server, "super fun racing". I came and tried to jump into a car, but I had no trust, so I said "I can't jump into the cars". After a while, he sends me a trust request, and I reject, because I didn't know what he wanted. He then says "wanna ride NEED TRUST NOOB" so I explain that I didn't think that he sent me trust so I could drive. So, next time he sends, I accept and drive on the quite crappy race track. He says "just get lost" and his friend, "The Almighty BOB" asks what I did, and Racer replies "Be anoying" so I say again that I didn't understand he wanted me to drive. I get banned.

Reason? "Yours so gay"
This is why you should never go to those servers with "super fun" or "please come" or "I'm lonely". You're just asking for trouble.

I got banned from a noob's server because he said that badspot was his older brother and I called him a lier.
I thought I met him.....
Me:hi
him hi I want admin
me no
him my dad owns blovland
me it's blockland
him so
mo there's a diff
him I'll tell by dad to ban you from blockland
me I paid 20$ for it and will sue you dad for every penny he has
him ...
Then I perma banned him

I thought I met him.....
Me:hi
him hi I want admin
me no
him my dad owns blovland
me it's blockland
him so
mo there's a diff
him I'll tell by dad to ban you from blockland
me I paid 20$ for it and will sue you dad for every penny he has
him ...
Then I perma banned him

Like there's only one person that does that.
and cool fake story, bro.