Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601120 times)

One time awhileeeeeee back, I was banned from some server (remember, this was around like v8 so I vaguely remember this) for building a house that was better than the host's. He built a box out of 1x1x5s and I built an actual house, with shape. The admin destroyed my house, called it stuff, I said his was and he was idiotic. I was then banned for the reason, "UUHUUUUUHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUU!1121!".
lol

I got banned for no reason. :ccc

Jayce (BLID:3684) was an admin on Jacob 12345's Arctic Trenchwar.

He banned numerous players for an hour or more each time they killed him because he claimed, "KILLING ME IS A RULE!" as opposed to "Killing me is against the rules."  So technically if you did not kill him, you were breaking the rules.

Oh, and there were no rules posted on the server.

Nope.  No pics.  But it happened.

When I become an admin... :D

Jayce (BLID:3684) was an admin on Jacob 12345's Arctic Trenchwar.

He banned numerous players for an hour or more each time they killed him because he claimed, "KILLING ME IS A RULE!" as opposed to "Killing me is against the rules."  So technically if you did not kill him, you were breaking the rules.

Oh, and there were no rules posted on the server.

Nope.  No pics.  But it happened.
This is one of the best reasons of choosing admins carefully (and servers in that case as well). I would probably limit it to people I knew for quite a while (still hasn't been a year since first joining yet), but anyway for people that have a few BL players in neighborhood, I say, if you trust them a whole lot, that you should make them admin. For me, that's kinda tough. :/

For servers, well I try to limit myself to TDMs or CityRPs I know well and/or have quite a few bricks.

I was on adventure time/buerdo's server and the rule was no spamming. So I put down 1 baseplate and a water brick on that. Guess what happens next. I got banned for the reason :SPAM SPAM SPAMMER. Yeah, building on top of baseplates is not spam.
So if you ever see him on your server ban him.

I was on adventure time/buerdo's server and the rule was no spamming. So I put down 1 baseplate and a water brick on that. Guess what happens next. I got banned for the reason :SPAM SPAM SPAMMER. Yeah, building on top of baseplates is not spam.
So if you ever see him on your server ban him.

ITS NUET SPAM IZ ON A BASPLATE

I was recently banned by Lalam24, because of some religious things I said.

It started with him and some other guy talking about how cussing is OK most of the time, and I just said that I can't swear, because of my religion. After I said that, Lalam just starts saying "you're ignorant for believing that(not a quote)" kinda stuff, so I just say that he's wrong. So then he posts a link to an atheist website, and I say that the website is a lie, and what they say is just stupid. Doesn't make sense. So he's all like "Mathematically, god can't exist.", I say "LOL" "Math?" "That can't prove it.". So I just keep rejecting every atheist "Fact" that he throws at me, and I just finally say the people who make up excuses not to believe in him are wrong kind of stuff, as a fact to me(an opinion to others), and he bans me forever because I'm "Ignorant". I didn't waste my time memorizing his ban reason. So after that, he PM's me telling me that I'M an idiot for believing(not a quote), and keeps giving reasons why not to believe. I get sick of hearing it, so I tell him to drop it. He doesn't. I disconnect, then reconnect, and he PM's me again.

So yeah, I was basically got banned for rejecting his reasons, because I told him that his resources for the info are wrong, and the ideas are stupid. He also banned me because he thought I was "Preaching", which I wasn't.

I'm not saying that he should believe, but that he shouldn't try to convert me into not believing in anything but math and science. Don't think I'm telling you to ban him or anything, either. He had his comments and statements, and I had mine. The only difference is that I got banned and he hates me for my religion now. But I don't hate him. I just think he's confused.

You're good at twisting things around, bro.

You starting to preach your religious "no cussing" stuff in a TDM server.  Calling people, "idiots and morons" (direct quote) if they cuss.  You then said you were christian, which I responded to with "Things make sense now."  You then called me an idiot, directly.  This persisted in the whole argument.  I posted the link because you said I was stupid for not believening god, while the Christian god is impossible (and no, I'm not saying the concept of a god is impossible, but the bible is one giant loving paradox).

You then kept calling me stupid, over and over, for not believening god.  I banned you for the reasons that of which were: being disrespectful to others, and preaching your religious views outside of a basic argument.

This stuff I do not condone.

Clumpy:

I was calling your sources stupid. I called no one a moron except for you once. But that was because I said whatever just stop now. But you didn't. You were being disrespectful to those who do believe, by calling them "ignorant and silly". Plus, you did say that it was mathematically impossible. It seemed that you tried to convince me that he doesn't exist, judging by how you wouldn't drop the argument 3 times. Your "quotes" are not accurate and/or right. I said that I couldn't cuss, and in my opinion no one should. I wasn't preaching, I was rejecting the ideas of him not existing.

One time i was banned from a server i dont remember and it was on a server that gave free super admin on join to everyone. There were threee people who joined basically at the same time, i joined, then Laserdog, then someone i dont remember, and when Laserdog got SA, he banned both of us permanently for "not being cool" even though we didnt do anything so he could look like he was the only one on the server and make the host be all like "wow. you're the only one?"lasrdog:" yes" and then he waould act all modest and now i bet you he's hated.
Ban List check :D