Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 600785 times)

Banned for the reason "DONT CHEET!!!!11111" When some other friend used events to fire cannonballs and one landed near me and launched me outside the map.

back when i had just started using my 11k ID (have an 18k too)
i was loading add-ons for an hour

as soon as i spawned
BAN
reason*
teehee i like banning people he he he
b&d by: orangie

Some really handicapped thing happened to me today. I joined a server called Ironman1178's Backyard bases TDM, where I shot this guy named hades with a sniper rifle.

In the server, I see hades as a complete whiner. Everytime he gets killed he makes a handicapped excuse. "OMG YOU SHOT ME WHILE I WASN'T LOOKING!!" He got mad at me saying "Bicko I got a challenge for you. Try killing me without being a pusillanimous individual (no back shots, no killing someone when they are trying to kill someone else)"

I said ok, then I see him from far away, I zoom in, and shoot him (he was just standing there) then the rage happens:

He starts shouting "BICKO IS HAS AUTOAIM!! BAN HIM!!"

Believe it or not, the admin actually bans me, with the reason "autoaimer".

I loving lol then IRC him. This is what happened:

I was playing on this server with legendlamb and i built a large section of 64 by 64 bricks and then he perma'd me for the reason: bieng fat. 

Thats your fault you shouldn't have been so fat  :cookieMonster:

i was on TheBlackParrots server and i was SA and i spent a week building a base for the dicontinued Rebs clan and this guy named Alex_T_Warren deleted it than he had a little 8x12 plate or somethin like dat with like 2x2 bricks and i deleted in return.he screams and de-admins me and perma bans me for this reason.....if parrot your out there....try to remember the real reason i think it was [noob i spent 65646 weeks on this build >:)]

Thats your fault you shouldn't have been so fat  :cookieMonster:
<-----does it look like im fat to you

Lemme think about this...

Maybe...

But is that REALLY you?

I bet this was taken an hour before you got fat >:)

kiddeh's waterfall dm gets stolen

i was on my buddy kiddeh's server, he was having a waterfall tdm, after the server closed i went to another "waterfall tdm" turns out a noob on kiddehs server who seemed to be afk had stolen kiddehs waterfall, i exposed him, and he banned me for a nooby reason

first person who makes the trust save mod is gonna get more downloads than the jvs content system

I bet this was taken an hour before you got fat >:)
ill send you apicture of me today if i can get my webcam running

ill send you apicture of me today if i can get my webcam running

sounds like someone still fails to understand sarcasm

Here's a new one:

I went on sharkboytherich's server again(long story of being unbanned, much trolling by my friends and me, ect.) under a different name, only to find that another player asked for admin because he was sharkboy's 'best frend'. I asked for admin (trying to unban friends, load random bricks, change map, and be a jerk in general. Sharkboytherich didn't have rtb, you see.) fully knowing that this is something a stupid person would do; but hey, I've gotten free super admin there before, and so have my friends. But this time was different, as there was another admin on the server. Mr. Crush starts typing in all caps: 'why would you do that!?!? you are so stupid! im asking shark if i can perma you!' he asked, sharkboy said yes, and I was banned (the reason in all caps, no surprise there) for the reason: "why would you do that you stupid man i never even liked you when i first met you!". he then proceeded to ban almost everyone on the server (I know this because i had friends there on the server attempting to all get admin at once and terrorize the server, and they told me through IRC) for reasons like: "i dont like your name" also all in caps. So a minute ago, a few days after this all happened, I saw that mr. crush had a server up. I planned to do the same type of thing I had done on sharkboytherich. I changed my name, removed my tags, and joined the server. My name was quarx or something i typed out on the spur of the moment and I joined the server. I said hello, spawned, and was immediately banned permanently for this reason, still in all caps: "i think your name is stupid" Ugh. so annoying...