Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 599723 times)

I remember getting banned once for attempting to build a hobo box
:C

Lol

If it's ok, I'm going to be doing this the other way, from the admins perspective...

Here we go!

The survival rp

I went to my buddy takato14's server, we talked a bit, then loaded a survival build. A few minutes after this my other "friend" Blanzer, comes on. He asks where I am. I tell him I'm at a friends server. He tells me to tell who's or he'd ban me from his server. I decided to play along and tell him the name. He comes, and right away, he asks, "Can I have admin?" I tell him, "Ask the host, not me." And we tell him if he doesn't abuse, he can have it. He gets it, and we are doing the survival. He decides he wants to load his build, so he clears all bricks. We ask him why, he says he wants to show us his build. I decide to give him another chance. It was a zombie build, so I decide, why not? It then changes to zombies. Well, takato and Blanzer didn't really have a great relationship, so Blanzer goes up to takato's build (a huge pixel map that took him forever) and destructowands it. That's when I banned him with the reason, "Come back when you have a better attitude." Perma ban. I'm glad he's not my friend anymore. :)

Oh, and I also got banned for using the rapid fire mod (hahaha... good times.) with the printer on an admin. Reason: "Did you just rapidly print me?"

It was GIR (from Invader Zim)'s server. Anyone know his ID?   :cookieMonster:

Oh, and I also got banned for using the rapid fire mod (hahaha... good times.) with the printer on an admin. Reason: "Did you just rapidly print me?"

It was GIR (from Invader Zim)'s server. Anyone know his ID?   :cookieMonster:
Morale of the story: Don't use the rapid fire mod on a "Noob".

I learned that from the perma ban I got from him :P

Well... this one time, i can't remember which server, but I was on a DM map, and I was doing really doing good, i was killing people left and right, so the admin came back and joined the DM and I killed him immediately: and he banned me, Reason: WTF starfish, DON'T KILL ME!

I love trolling little kids, they easily get upset

I went to OddJob's Freebuild Server, and it was filled. We were having a great time, and then OddJob randomly bans me.

Blanzer
Blanzer's an idiot. You should've banned him when he cleared bricks.

people who ban you for no reason and just.....stuff

Make a brick "OnPlayerTouch - Player - SetWeapon (Wand)"
Put him next to the admin's house... destroy admin house

Best frame ive ever done...

wait how do you frame someone for that? does it have to be d-wand?

1. I was on a racing server and won the first time
He said before he banned me: OmG!GGG YOU MOTHER FER GoOL PLAY ROBLOX!
His ban was: YOU NO OB!

2. On a freebuild, the host was afk. Leaving beneze or something in his place. I asked him what his name meant and he said:
dont u ever eat benese? THOSE THINGS THAT MAKE U FART?
Me: You mean beans?
Him: IDIOT one more stupid thing and i ban u.
So I left and went to build and apparently he was spying on my, that would be my guess, because I set a 32x32 base down and he appeared and deleted it, then banned me for: IDIOT

3. I went to a place and it said I was banned for life.
It was for: dumbass

Imposter stealer.

One time I went to someones server and this guy name fleskhjerta (not the real flesk) greeted me, and he seemed kinda nice. 2 days later he created a zombie game, he put the ryno v on. then he claimed it was his. another day later he also claimed that the MINI NUKE MADE BY BUSHIDO was made by himself. so then acouple of days I said he was a froad and he banned me.

At a server today, I was playing a deathrun. The host's name was mac 5. He said it was his. I looked on top when I died ( toggle camera ) and I saw the name rivatha. I said it wasnt his, but I got banned for no reason. and it was a perma ban.

Pics or it didnt happen.

NOEDIT: Thats all I have for screenshots. IU got banned right after that.

Page 102 claim.