Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 601093 times)

It's hilarious that most of these are made up.

Why exactly do you think they're made up?

Why exactly do you think they're made up?
People want to feel like they are something important by talking about 'rare' stuff that never actually happened.

People want to feel like they are something important by talking about 'rare' stuff that never actually happened.

Sounds about right.

Ok, so recently I became a stickler for bot events since I'm working on this LAPD style blockland build (You know, that awesomesauce mech game for the PS1), so I went on a freebuild server since SP gets lonely D:

So I join the server, and move my bot tests far enough from everyone else's to make sure I don't bother anyone. Than an admin clears spam bricks, and my hapless vehicle spawners disintegrate. I shrug mentally, and rebuild, this time on a baseplate. After finding out MoveBottoBrick refuses to work, I build an invisible baseplate in town to see if my replica will Movetobrick. An admin locates my baseplate and asks for full trust. I deny it, and the admin refers to my 'trick' as "Capt's Hack" (alias is CapTHax). So I continue, but this stupid little admin clad in a duck playermodel yells I SEE SPAM!!11!, and promptly come over to me and 'spams' the remove spam blocks command to no avail. After doing so at least 27 times, he yells WTF into chat.

Upon this the earlier admin claims it's my 'glitch'. Needless to say, the duck-admin doesn't like any stranger's build he can't destroy, or possibly distraught that my choice of names has some underlying meanings. Perma-banned.

The main thing that bothers me is that he SEEKED me out to antagonize me, even if I was hurting no one and minding my own business. I've been hesitant to join a freebuild ever since  :cookieMonster:

Back in the day, I was named Nerd Man (long story). I joined a freebuild and apparently there were a few kiddies playing a Family RP. I decided to mind my own business and make a machine made with events. The machine was basically just a music generator like the Demo Midi-Sequencer, I started playing with it using different sounds. The server was dedicated and there was an admin, this is where the "badmin" part comes in. He sees what I make, calls it crap then bans me with this reason : "Look papa its a nerd!"

Did I mention he started the Family RP?

Im amazed that non of you ass hats complained about being banned from my server, or one of my epic ban messages.

Me saying that non of you ass hats, doesnt mean all of you, just some of you.

u mad bro?

Well i was at a server when this real evil forgeter named bushido muted me.

He was building some kinda zombie thing.

I left and came back to avoid the mute. I also know what bushido would do if someone PM'D him about a Pokemon rpg weapons pack.

Then i got Perma'd.   The reason was somethin like 'resisting mute'

Thanks bushido, for the epicly funny mute i got to post about, ironically in your thread!      :D

It's the other way around.

So then it's the bans who idiot people?

:cookieMonster:

Well i was at a server when this real evil forgeter named bushido muted me.

He was building some kinda zombie thing.

I left and came back to avoid the mute. I also know what bushido would do if someone PM'D him about a Pokemon rpg weapons pack.

Then i got Perma'd.   The reason was somethin like 'resisting mute'

Thanks bushido, for the epicly funny mute i got to post about, ironically in your thread!      :D

Looking at how you put it, that was partially deserved. Leaving and rejoining to avoid being muted is kind of noobish, although I wouldn't ban you perma. In fact, probably not even a ban. What did you even do to get muted?

i just joined a free admin server, some guy comes, -forget his name- and he gets admin and permabans some ppl, i think "hes randombanning ban him before he bans me" i did.

then later some guy named blockopolis makes a minigame, i join, i kill, then im banned by flairlover1234 reason: freekilling
ITS A F***ING DM LEARN THIS SH!T PEOPLE

^ i come back and flair is still there, then he gets banned reason: STOP BANNING PEOPLE!
then flappster (same idiot from a previous story) comes on and bans everyone reason: HAHAH I love free admin!
Idiots...
FLAPPSTER IS AN ADMIN ABUSER

Guys why don't from now on we post there bl id so we can perma ban them?

I remember that I was on a friend's server, and then Ephialtes joined. ID: 150, wasn't an imposter. We don't exactly have a squeaky clean history together. I was in a bad mood because he banned from Badspot's for five or six months, too.  A long damn time. I had admin, so I permanently banned him. I went to check IRC, and on the main chat:

Ephialtes: Blockbot, ban 15550.
( That's my ID. ) I was banned for three weeks.

Payback's a bitch.

I have 2. I said Roblox vs. Blockland on a server and I got banned. Then I went to a server by some noob and I went into a house which was really spammy. I said,"Want me to help with your builds" I got banned and the message was "No I can make my own"