Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 594340 times)

are you stuffting me that assface was modded?
lmao i feel bad for anyone who's on the server with him
I've been unbanned. He had his first or second strike and was warned by A-Spec. And everytime he saw me he would excessively call me "gay fish." for the first few times it was just funny, but now, like I said, excessive.

I've been unbanned. He had his first or second strike and was warned by A-Spec. And everytime he saw me he would excessively call me "gay fish." for the first few times it was just funny, but now, like I said, excessive.

he's unfunny garbage that thinks he's hot stuff because of it

seriously cat123 if you are reading this you're making a grave mistake modding a loving handicap that doesn't even contain english as a first language

seriously cat123 if you are reading this you're making a grave mistake modding a loving handicap that doesn't even contain english as a first language
I never really had a problem with him until about a week and a half ago. He really is a dipstuff forget nugget if you ask me.

all i was doing was being sarcastic.

On the Road to friendry
Ace: I'll prove it, look, my name is right here. (I hide my name in all my builds, for safety purposes)

That's a really good idea.

also, forget that guy.

also, forget that guy.
Bro that post is from like 8 years ago lmfao

I was on Montak's Jail Escape, and I suggested that he build a new prison. I offered help, and this happens:

also, forget that guy.
why do people quote things from 2008, like this?

DillonBolt banned me because his computer is 100% trash, a lot of people were complaining about the lag saying "Ima restart my PC!"
so I said "The lag isnt client side its server side because host's PC sucks"

and boom
sadly only proof I have is the ban message

So I joined a free admin server, then i asked for the admin password and he wouldn't give me it. He then proceeded to ask me if I played FNAF.
My response was "no", and I was immediately banned permanantly.

"minecraftkid11"

whats with certain kids and names with no effort put into them :(

"minecraftkid11"

Like mine :P

"minecraftkid11"

Lack of imagination!

this is dark blockland guard's server

all i did was ironically and non-seriously call him a monday or something along those lines

cat gave dragonoid_slayer admin because he bought him hosting. fun fact: grapple knife tdm hosts are all morons