Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes

Author Topic: Stupid Bans, Kicks, and Mutes  (Read 598994 times)

I remember this one ban on glass' server, and first, it was his free build. I was new, and acted new, but still knew how things went. I remember asking if the host was afk, and glass awnsered. I joked around, and said "Are you the owner of BL glass?" I don't know how the rest went, and after a while. He forgeted with me and put me in a jail, and banned me for a day or 8 hours, I forgot. It said "don't act like a loving idiot on my server" or something like that. On his trench wars, I was just talking to somebody, and he said "Shut the forget up you piece of stuff" with another person with him. After a bit of not talking. I complimented someone's kill, and he said "You don't have to do that you piece of stuff" and I said, "What's wrong with that? I just complimented his kill, I didn't see it coming." And we kept arguing, he said "your just a piece of stuff" and stuff like that. I countered him with "What the forget? I'm just being nice to the guy and you loving bash me for it." He banned me for 999 seconds after a while.

I mean mute for the last thing, not ban. Sorry.

i've been banned from Deathrace before I even started playing it really.
Like, one or two years ago I joined and got banned for "somehow creating a minigame"
still banned to this day
You can always ask for an appeal to the ban. We fixed this issue a very long time ago, not sure why it is a perma though.

I remember this one ban on glass' server, and first, it was his free build. I was new, and acted new, but still knew how things went. I remember asking if the host was afk, and glass awnsered. I joked around, and said "Are you the owner of BL glass?" I don't know how the rest went, and after a while. He forgeted with me and put me in a jail, and banned me for a day or 8 hours, I forgot. It said "don't act like a loving idiot on my server" or something like that. On his trench wars, I was just talking to somebody, and he said "Shut the forget up you piece of stuff" with another person with him. After a bit of not talking. I complimented someone's kill, and he said "You don't have to do that you piece of stuff" and I said, "What's wrong with that? I just complimented his kill, I didn't see it coming." And we kept arguing, he said "your just a piece of stuff" and stuff like that. I countered him with "What the forget? I'm just being nice to the guy and you loving bash me for it." He banned me for 999 seconds after a while.
Unicode and I have likewise had bad experiences with this guy. He's incredibly hostile and snarky.

I said that the weapons Glass used on his trench wars suck (He uses the BF3 weps), although I was a bit salty cause I could hardly get a kill, I didnt even know which rule I broke.

Yeah I tried talking to Glass about it, and he just snapped at me with a snarky attitude.
All these years and he still hasn't changed lmao. No wonder he's been banned from the forums so many times.

you cant really ban glass though, his 976 alts will find you

you cant really ban glass though, his 976 alts will find you

Even then, it's best not to mess with angry people.

They tend to shut their eyes and open their mouth. They just don't know how to listen to reason.

STILL
Chill out, I responded to you earlier today. I do not have my computer to unban you, you will have to bother Kong/Ranma about it.

I said that the weapons Glass used on his trench wars suck (He uses the BF3 weps), although I was a bit salty cause I could hardly get a kill, I didnt even know which rule I broke.
[imghttp://i.imgur.com/Rh6285E.jpg[/img]

bf3 weapons are aids, i don't understand how anybody uses them because they forget your fov up something nasty, as well as being unable to hit | s h i t |

Chill out, I responded to you earlier today. I do not have my computer to unban you, you will have to bother Kong/Ranma about it.
Dude it's fine.
I've also contacted Kong already and he said he'd unban me.
this was a week ago.

welp.

bf3 weapons are aids, i don't understand how anybody uses them because they forget your fov up something nasty, as well as being unable to hit | s h i t |
Well the fully auto pistols could hit things from far away whilst the snipers couldn't, so...

Glass has been a snarky prick for as long as i can remember. Hes had tons of dramas about him in the past, hes been banned from the forums a dozen times and as a result he pays badspots rent for him.

His server has numerous issues with it and any time someone points it out he blows a gasket and either mutes them or bans them. with his attitude it surprises me that he has any friends at all.

with his attitude it surprises me that he has any friends at all.
he probably pays them

i got banned from mr lol's server for breaking a rule for less than a second

not even cinema was this strict but i got perma'd

the best part is that when i told the story on mr lol's discord they deleted it

i got banned from mr lol's server for breaking a rule for less than a second

not even cinema was this strict but i got perma'd

the best part is that when i told the story on mr lol's discord they deleted it

really makes you think