Author Topic: [spoiler thread] deltarune chapeter 2  (Read 6602 times)

oh stuff i was still in college when the first chapter came out

i havent actually  beaten it yet but wanted to make a discussion thread anyway lol

took long enough. Not really sold on deltrarune though.

Undertale was a one hit wonder imo. But I dont think anyone was anticipating it to do what it did.

loved it from start to finish, the characters and interactions are so damn memorable and at this point i would say deltarune is vastly superior to undertale, even if it's just a demo

i also really really liked queen, she's very funny and also                                                                               

BE A BIG SHOT
BE A BIG SHOT
BE A BIG BE A BIG be a large discharge

I've never played undertale or deltarune. I probably never will. however, that goat thing, he's cute. I like him

Foxscotch how have you not played undertale. Thats ridiculous.

I've never played undertale or deltarune. I probably never will. however, that goat thing, he's cute. I like him
go play it then loser so you can pop a dumb gay boner every time he blushes.

also snowgrave

YO YOU NERDS SEE THE FEET OF THE GOLDEN BERDLY STATUE

go play it then loser so you can pop a dumb gay boner every time he blushes.

also snowgrave
Fun fact: You can make Ralsei blush just by standing close and facing him, this is still a thing in chapter 2

PUT THE loving HAT BACK ON

PUT THE loving HAT BACK ON
I agree ralsei looked cooler with the hat on. it seems like a lot of people agree too so I'm hoping in chapter 3 toby will add some dialogue option where players can choose to give ralsei his hat back

i beat spamton neo last night on a new save because i already beat the game once
only took like 5 failed attempts and i regret not measuring my blood pressure during the fight i was sincerely going apestuff
not planning on doing the weird route rn but i would certainly get my ass blown off
also the post-fight when susie asks if ur ok is the most emotionally hard thing i have ever felt in a video game
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 08:09:34 AM by Mr Queeba »

yeah, something about kris being forgeted up for some reason even when playing him (?) normally makes the genuine concern his fellow characters have for him hit extra hard