brickadia is going into early access 2023

Author Topic: brickadia is going into early access 2023  (Read 7100 times)

< say word
< money stolen

it's already early access. what does that mean

the shameless furry bait in the trailer is pretty funny also. what I don't find quite so funny is the implied vehicle stuff which doesn't exist in the game
< say word
< money stolen

cry about it. that's how every multiplayer game works. if you go be tribal on apex legends or modern warfare 2 you will be banned all the same
« Last Edit: December 17, 2022, 10:09:29 PM by Foxscotch »

if you go be tribal modern warfare 2 you will be banned
lmao

-snip- Do not give $30 to people who will ban you for beefing with a creep
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 12:46:22 AM by Crook »

Couldn't they have come up with their own brick texture?
I've never really seen it before and I didn't know it was such a clone.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 01:24:11 AM by tails »

cry about it. that's how every multiplayer game works. if you go be tribal on apex legends or modern warfare 2 you will be banned all the same
i posted about someone who retweeted omori ships from accounts that draw shota research being in q/a and got permabanned from both the game and discord

https://store.steampowered.com/app/552100/Brick_Rigs/

half the price & you won't be monetarily supporting child enthusiasts or their enablers

what I don't find quite so funny is the implied vehicle stuff which doesn't exist in the game
i brought this up too but apparently by the time steam release comes they will have it.

$30 seems a little steep for the amount of content in the game, compared to other sandbox games

Couldn't they have come up with their own brick texture?
I've never really seen it before and I didn't know it was such a clone.
i've always thought this too, like they made a whole new brick videogame but didn't bother to make a new stud texture

When round studs, small square studs, and bevel studs have been used, what other kind of stud style is there?

Personally, i've felt that the top and bottom textures are what keep Brickadia reminiscent of it being a successor to Blockland

When round studs, small square studs, and bevel studs have been used, what other kind of stud style is there?

Personally, i've felt that the top and bottom textures are what keep Brickadia reminiscent of it being a successor to Blockland
a similar argument could have been made about the v0002 lego minifigs and studs being retained for retail, keeping blockland reminiscent of playing with actual lego bricks, which was probably a big inspiration for the game in the first place (((hypothetical alternate universe where the existence of copywrite law was not the deciding factor))). the new models and textures made for blockland obviously did a lot for the game's recognition and identity, with the designs not being too far from the lego roots. i just think brickadia should take the same approach, for identity's sake.

the devs already made a cool new player model that is unique to brickadia, AND is reminiscent of the blockhead without it being just a 1:1 copy. so I don't see why they can't make their own stud too. doesn't even really matter what style it is so long as it fits the theme and looks good.

« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 06:12:05 PM by Awesomebread² »

square studs > round or other shapes imo

looks cleaner and more refined