blockland: the community that killed the game

Author Topic: blockland: the community that killed the game  (Read 81787 times)

i think it's better to just negate the alt issue by not being an annoying handicap on the internet

statistically speaking people who randomly investigate others on the internet are either failures in life or well on their way to becoming one. way to go champ!

statistically speaking people who randomly investigate others on the internet are either failures in life or well on their way to becoming one. way to go champ!
band for band i outrank you 100 times

Now that the dust has settled, was kidalex the most goated troll of all time?

erm, thourth???

the best dressed one as well. may he rest in peace

It's so great and ironic that there's people here providing examples of the exact kind of behaviors in the very same thread that's about these kind of behaviors that we just let slide over the years and Badspot allowed to persist

And i'm sure that still no one here is going to bat an eye and just glance over any of it

I can't think of a more pathetic existence than the GOAT blockland troll, and luckily for kidalex he ain't it.

Night Fox is the real goated BLF troll

How do you think he ever achieved the most posts ever

(I'm still coming for that spot, btw)

Nobody is more mindbroken than Kidalex’s victims he still gets periodically mentioned years after he was shot down in Tora Bora

Night Fox is the real goated BLF troll
How do you think he ever achieved the most posts ever
:(
I almost never did anything like that I was just a dumb lil kid with nothing else to do but post on the forum
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 05:28:21 PM by Foxscotch »

It's so great and ironic that there's people here providing examples of the exact kind of behaviors in the very same thread that's about these kind of behaviors that we just let slide over the years and Badspot allowed to persist

And i'm sure that still no one here is going to bat an eye and just glance over any of it
when theres nothing people can do besides ignore it, what do you expect

its not like telling them to stop will do anything but paint a target on your own back for being targeted by trolling

when theres nothing people can do besides ignore it, what do you expect
Staying quiet didn't do anything either, if anything, it basically showed them that they could do whatever they wanted because no one seemed to care, and with no one saying anything, most other people at the time even probably didn't even know, care, or take their continued existence seriously enough, to report them en masse as to get the attention of Badspot, or whoever else, and have them banned (even more times than they already were)

And yes, i know this is Badspot i'm talking about, but if people actually drew as much attention to them as possible, instead of just laying low, reporting maybe one post here, or one post there, there would have had to have been some kind of response to the outcry, if even to just shut everyone up, like poking a bear until it reacts

If people actually spoke up, got everyone else's attention to do the same, and drew attention to the more persistent problem users en masse, maybe there would have been a higher chance of actually keeping them at bay instead of letting them continue to run amok and drive people away

its not like telling them to stop will do anything but paint a target on your own back for being targeted by trolling
I don't care if my actions painted a target on my back, i was doing what i thought would work, but i was just one person, it was never going to work as it were, but i still tried anyway in the hopes that something would happen, because staying quiet wasn't changing anything

If I hadn't killed him and buried him off I-70 back in 2019 he'd still be here stuffposting for us

the GOAT blockland troll will always be reaper…nobody can top him not even lord tony