Land of Dran

Author Topic: Land of Dran  (Read 12164 times)

also it's kind of cringe to name it after yourself
who gives a stuff Foxsnot

YOU name it whatever YOU god damn want my man, don't let the freeloaders stop you from naming what you've spent years on.

(but cheesecake is always an option)

DranBox
i like this
rolls of the tongue nicely and has dran in the title

looked at some gameplay, it's pretty promising but please do me a huge favor:

When you develop on the game more, please just open a forum and tie it to the homepage. I really don't like this trend of gamedevs creating a discord server for their games in order to form a community. I hate it honestly and I think someone here made similar a rant about it too. We all know what ends up happening in these servers too. So please, just open a forum instead.

Also see if you could showcase the game on /v/ I know that they hold a gamedev thread once in a while, but I don't know when however. I wish you luck my dude!

i like this
rolls of the tongue nicely and has dran in the title

dranland rolls nicer

those vehicles look awesome, being able to walk around on stuff that's moving in video games is always a huge plus for me
keep up the good work

nice, featured and soulful, hope you get far with it

looked at some gameplay, it's pretty promising but please do me a huge favor:

When you develop on the game more, please just open a forum and tie it to the homepage. I really don't like this trend of gamedevs creating a discord server for their games in order to form a community. I hate it honestly and I think someone here made similar a rant about it too. We all know what ends up happening in these servers too. So please, just open a forum instead.

Also see if you could showcase the game on /v/ I know that they hold a gamedev thread once in a while, but I don't know when however. I wish you luck my dude!
i agree, forums are great.

I hate discord and mourn the death of internet forums too my dude. I did experiment with making and hosting a forum made in ruby on rails a bit ago, so maybe thats an option.

ditch the forum and modernize, young ppl use discord not forums - games arent rlly social medias anymore

Jesus Christ, you're still working on this gem?

How long has it been, several years?