Land of Dran

Author Topic: Land of Dran  (Read 17708 times)

holy stuff hes finally banned

forget did i do to you anyways, i was just making a joke
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 08:17:42 PM by Conan »

You didn't do anything. He's just the lowest effort troll I've ever seen.

get hit by a bus you ugly squint-eyed friend

User was banned for this post
apologies for my possible offensive behavior
Oh good, i was starting to worry that people could actually ""apologize"" for outright flaming and get off scot free

He's done this before, so i imagine that made it all the more reason for him to be banned

and nothing of value was lost

He was quoting full metal jacket

Epic but we'll see how long it lasts

No, I did try and make a brick building game LoD from like sept. 2017 to jan 2018, but I abandoned that. I started this around Jan. 19th of this year.
This is what I was referring too, not realizing you had abandoned the previous projet.

Epic but we'll see how long it lasts
new people literally can't register anymore. his only chance would be to have another account that already exists with a key attached

new people literally can't register anymore. his only chance would be to have another account that already exists with a key attached
i know but it wouldnt surprise me if he gets his hands on another forum account somehow

the battle royale claims another soul

Figured I should announce that I plan on hosting a public build-your-own speedcart racing server this weekend.
I'll be bringing over the speedcart maps from Blockland and the gamemode will work similar to Blockland's except you'll get to actually build your car for a few minutes at the start of the race.
I may add the ability for people to save and load their cars to work on later too since people may not want to build a car from scratch every time.
I might add in something else to make it interesting like the ability to pick up boosts or cannon shots that spawn on the track.

I thought Badspot left us for good. holy stuff

I know! Me too!

When will he pull the plug on this hellsite?  :panda:

might wanna be wary of that computermix guy in this game considering his role in the key-hijacking stuff