Should children play Blockland?

Yes.
33 (32.4%)
No.
29 (28.4%)
Give Badspot money for game then leave.
40 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Children on Blockland.  (Read 7771 times)

I act younger than most children on this game.  Jsk, Masterlegodude, are both prime examples of younger members that act above their age.  I get banned from just as many servers as people you complain about.  I'm prejudiced, I'm cruel, I'm 18.
Yay, you mentioned me, i feel so special

Also, i'm 13, and i'm what, smarter than some other 13 year olds? xD

"24? wtf lmao!! get a life!!"

I guess I'm pretty immature for my age.
All my cousins have lives. getting married having kids buying houses. I don't want wives children or a damn house. i got a little sick of everyone in the world telling me i wasn't successful and accomplished and on the right track in life unless i followed that same pattern, that everyone else is unhappy and has no money because of it. lol

i just want to be at my nerdery with my homies, playing games. so my life revolves around paying for that hobby and making it possible. i don't think ill ever have a life lol

its unfortunate that playing games puts me in contact with so many kids. and any adults can usually be picked out of the crowd very easily just by how they act, never speak up. i feel like the only white guy in a black church.

kids need to be learned, that the internet and video games both are not from their generation, or even mine. theres a respect for the hobby and for the veterans of it that you have to remember. Its not their hobby, at their tastes. nor is it marketed just toward them. this isn't school where your around your peers and in your comfort zone where you make the social rules.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 01:09:28 PM by Bisjac »

Not really Bisjac, I know a 25 year old and he tends to be immature but who cares.

get rid of em all! Nvm. They have problems with there temper. thats the bad part. Stuiped musk rats!
The irony in this post is massive.

NINE pandaING YEARS OLD.

That's not the meaning of Irony, anyway these handicaps will never know that they are kids, Badspot couldn't careless plus they are his customers so they'll never be gone.

Eh, I'm not going to argue this one.

Age doesn't necessarily effect maturity.

Nimbus tells the truth
In my opinion it depends on how much education you have gotten and your behavior.
I am nearly the same age as Junior here, And i learn BASIC, And that makes me one step ahead of a few people in my age group.

I think of it this way.

If you're 10, a typical lego-loving kid, and you're on the internet looking at lego stuff, are you going to be attracted by a game like Blockland? Of course you are. This game is practically made for kids, but we take it to a different level.

We shouldn't really hate kids in general just for being young, but if they're being immature (most of a 9 year old's jokes aren't really that funny), then that's different.

I'm 14, by the way.

Hmmmmmm. Your exactly right.

If we start restricting stuff then eventually you'll be like "OH AND WE WANT A ID FILTER SO ANYONE OVER __ ID IS AUTOPERMABANNED PLZ PLZ PLZ".
Learn to deal with people.
YEAH!!!! this isn't just your game you know it belongs to everyone i have a younger brother who's
9 and i let him play, so alot of the times its not me ok? im 15!

you're saying this becuase some  complete handicapmoronidiot came on you server aren't i right???!!!
'

you're saying this becuase some  complete handicapmoronidiot came on you server aren't i right???!!!
'
Quote from: mercenary
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

'

It was you wasn't it??