Should children play Blockland?

Yes.
33 (32.4%)
No.
29 (28.4%)
Give Badspot money for game then leave.
40 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Children on Blockland.  (Read 7777 times)

I just want to say, I am lucky not to be acting like the people in my age group who thinks l33t language "R0X!!!111", Or "IF U LIEK ZELDA GAMES UR A IDAIOT"

Actually, it's really the parent's responsibility to make sure their kids play the right games that are for them.

So next time you see a 7 year old on Blockland, you know his parents are total dipstuffs.

@Mini-man:

Learn grammar!

12 and under are kids, 13-17, teenagers (that oh-so awesome time in life when your brain is severely pandaed up trying to re-wire itself but you are still expected to function properly). 18+ is pretty much adult-hood, jobs and post secondary studies.

Really though, I think Blockland is a kid's game, sad to say but kids are here to stay. Simply stay off their servers, and if they, or anyone of any age for that matter, come strutting onto your servers being general morons, ban them.

What, i'm 12.

I find most people under my age group somewhat of an insult though. I was on the internet when I was 8, sure, just about everyone looks like an idiot, but most kids are either:

Control Freaks
Idiots
Whiners

No saying everyone is but It's abit of an insult to me when they start acting like that.

You shouldn't bother with age, bother with maturity.

If an eight year old is as mature as a 20 year old, you should treat them as the latter, not the former. If a ten year old is as mature as a 3 year old, treat them as such.

Basically just banhammer noobs but don't prejudge them based on age.

People judge me for being 12. :(

I, in the name of VH, hereby judge [PhBK] Amiret for being twelve years of age.

I was on the internet when I was like 8, but I went and infected Runescape with my noobness before coming to here. :D

I went into my first AIM chat at age 6.

I went into my first AIM chat at age 6.

I played my first non-educational game at 8. Got a PS2 for Christmas.

I think people under 12 should not play.

I think people under 12 should not play.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you jumped down to twelve because you are 13 :-\

But i am 11,  and when people ask if i am 11 they actually get surprised and thought i was older

So I am going to quote one last thing, and hope my crappy bad luck with posting in a thread, killing it,  Will kill this one

You shouldn't bother with age, bother with maturity.

If an eight year old is as mature as a 20 year old, you should treat them as the latter, not the former. If a ten year old is as mature as a 3 year old, treat them as such.

Basically just banhammer noobs but don't prejudge them based on age.

I relate better to people closest to my age, the 16-20+ crowd. I find I understand them better. Whereas a younger person, say 10; will be clueless to the things I am interested in.