Should children play Blockland?

Yes.
33 (32.4%)
No.
29 (28.4%)
Give Badspot money for game then leave.
40 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Children on Blockland.  (Read 7772 times)

I relate better to people closest to my age, the 16-20+ crowd. I find I understand them better. Whereas a younger person, say 10; will be clueless to the things I am interested in.
I agree.

I think people under 12 should not play.
I would agree but Bushido and good players under 12 wouldn't play

Bushido is 12(soon 13), not under 12.

I started learning how to script stuff 2 years ago, When i was 9!
The stupid idiots at school think that i am a "Nerd" For it, I hate stereotypes.

Really I don't care about age, when I was 9 my best friend was 14.

I am learning C++, and so I bring books to school, and it is kinda cool telling my friends what it is since they have not heard of it.

@SpaceDude, if you have been learning C++ thing why have I not seen any thing from you ?

At this point in my life I don't care about age, as long as they are good friends, or just good people, I don't care.

The stupid idiots at school think that i am a "Nerd" For it, I hate stereotypes.
Accept that you are a nerd, and be proud of it! It's, in my opinion, more dignified to be a nerd than a tool.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2008, 02:02:11 PM by TheWorm »

This got popular quickly.

BE A NERD!!!!  NERDS RULE!    Lol  being a nerd rocks, besides..  Would you rather be a nerd, or one of those crazy strong people who think lifting weights will get them into collage?  I will take the nerd :P

nerds get the pusillanimous individual these days.

Why haven't I heard about this?! :cookieMonster:

Lies all the skater get it at my school D:, good thing I am a skating nerd  :cookieMonster:

I think people under 12 should not play.
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you jumped down to twelve because you are 13 :-\

But i am 11,  and when people ask if i am 11 they actually get surprised and thought i was older

So I am going to quote one last thing, and hope my crappy bad luck with posting in a thread, killing it,  Will kill this one

You shouldn't bother with age, bother with maturity.

If an eight year old is as mature as a 20 year old, you should treat them as the latter, not the former. If a ten year old is as mature as a 3 year old, treat them as such.

Basically just banhammer noobs but don't prejudge them based on age.
I said under, and I only say this because of the moral corruption that I do not think people under 12 should hear, see, or know about.