Should children play Blockland?

Yes.
33 (32.4%)
No.
29 (28.4%)
Give Badspot money for game then leave.
40 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Children on Blockland.  (Read 7766 times)

I have noticed a few children have been playing Blockland recently and I'm here to say NO.  Children should never play Blockland; when you play Blockland you ae traumatized if you are a child. What do you think?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 07:02:52 PM by Junior »

Give money and they GTFO.

Seriously, though, no. They shouldn't be allowed to play. I think that we need to limit the minimum age of Blockland players to be 13 or younger, if they can prove their maturity. Go to the "Stupid Ban, kicks, mutes" topic in Drama and you'll see just WHY we need to restrict this site to normal people.

If we start restricting stuff then eventually you'll be like "OH AND WE WANT A ID FILTER SO ANYONE OVER __ ID IS AUTOPERMABANNED PLZ PLZ PLZ".
Learn to deal with people.

i voted yes, because i like to feel big and tough on ther internet
:p

I'm saying this for the good of the children, I've seen a person name "Too young to chat" on a server where we kept cursing and such.

Junior 12 years old is child btw.

It's the internet chill you guyz.

Seriously. I stopped caring about cussing on the internet before BL came out. :D

Even in other games... they have this kind of problem
TF2
Insurency
CS:S
Big rigs

This is just plain idiotic. It's not your position to dictate who can or can not play this game. As far as I'm concerned, Blockland can be for anyone and everyone under every age group who has an affinity for lego or just wants to play it. This game isn't going to get an enforced age rating just because of the behaviour of the online community. If a minor really wants to go online and risk mental traumatization, and his parents aren't bothered about it, then he can so bloody well please himself. Otherwise, he can always play offline.

You know what Junior? Since you're twelve years old, I've decided that you're too immature and should not be playing this game. I'm here to say NO, anyone not of a mature age should never play Blockland. Hell, technically because you're not thirteen yet, you're still legally a child, and shouldn't even pass the terms of service upon registration to this forum. Now is that fair?

SNOT Notice: Game play may change during online play...

Did no one really know this ?

Kid is 13- mind you morons, 14+ are the ones who know and aren't the handicapped and aimless ones. Also have to be 13 to join the forums yet you still did.

They need a note from their mommy or daddy.

I once saw a site that had a parent or gardian box to fill out for regestration, and the subheading was something along the lines of "Your parent's or gaurdian's emahl, or just a different e-mail"

I think it was the Nintendo site -_-

12 and under are kids, 13-17, teenagers (that oh-so awesome time in life when your brain is severely pandaed up trying to re-wire itself but you are still expected to function properly). 18+ is pretty much adult-hood, jobs and post secondary studies.

Really though, I think Blockland is a kid's game, sad to say but kids are here to stay. Simply stay off their servers, and if they, or anyone of any age for that matter, come strutting onto your servers being general morons, ban them.