Should children play Blockland?

Yes.
33 (32.4%)
No.
29 (28.4%)
Give Badspot money for game then leave.
40 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Children on Blockland.  (Read 7768 times)

Me am succesful and pretty smart kid :D I was president of my school last year, I am the only 6th grader who knows what C++ is ( In my school ) I was in GATE in ES, I know how to model ok, and I am pretty much the only  6th grader who knows what a game engine is  :cookieMonster:

My school sucks doesn't it...

ive been playing since i was 11 (or 12)

no big whoop, they'll grow.

Badspot

• Administrator
This topic has come up dozens of times and these two quotes summarize every single discussion about it:

Children should never play Blockland

I'm twelve...

This is why I want some kind of age rating to this game.

Not all kids are stupid idiots,Who think games like this just grows on trees.
Sometimes we actually have some intelligent kids around.But those types are hard to spot. So we mostly get the idiotic types on blockland.

Sometimes we actually have some intelligent kids around.

I'm a kid and I actually do stuff on blockland, I build great things, I even made some music loops/maps. I'm not one of those noobies that like to annoy ya. Those guys just irritate me..

Swooping in for the post, after a long vacation, Bandana Man!

JUDGE NOT A MAN BY HIS AGE
BUT JUDGE BY THE CONTENT OF HIS SOUL
That being said, I'm 18 and have no complaints of people of any age playing. If I personally don't like someone, I ignore/ban them, depending on circumstance.

i have to not talk about my age because the first people to think im even close to being to old for games, is the children lol.

OMG!!! your 24??!!!??! get a life man! playing games with kids geez.
its funny coming from kids that want to join adults on our internet. before they themselves even have a life.

get rid of em all! Nvm. They have problems with there temper. thats the bad part. Stuiped musk rats!

If I personally don't like someone, I ignore/ban them, depending on circumstance.
I feel the same way if you don't like someones server you should just leave whats the point in complaining you do have a choice.

I didn't say they are annoying I said they'll be traumatized.

I am the only 6th grader who knows what C++ is ( In my school )

So what if you know what C++ is anyone who hangs out on forums like this will hear of it.
If you know how to program with C++ in 6th grade, then I praise you.

I act younger than most children on this game.  Jsk, Masterlegodude, are both prime examples of younger members that act above their age.  I get banned from just as many servers as people you complain about.  I'm prejudiced, I'm cruel, I'm 18.