Should children play Blockland?

Yes.
33 (32.4%)
No.
29 (28.4%)
Give Badspot money for game then leave.
40 (39.2%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Children on Blockland.  (Read 7770 times)

I'm not surprised to see that the "Give Badspot money for the game and leave" choice is winning.

Kid is 13- mind you morons, 14+ are the ones who know and aren't the handicapped and aimless ones.
I may be quite late to say this, but that was extremely biased. You are the moron here.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:36:52 PM by TheWorm »

I don't like kids.

Why?

I am going to join a kid camp this summer, just so I can boss them around, and have fun, with pay!

"pay" is the key word.  I still have to ride a loving bus home and the kids are all 1st - 5th grade.  They are loud annoying and can be starfishs.

I hate how little kids do not respect thier supperiors.

Don't judge my spelling.

Kid is 13- mind you morons, 14+ are the ones who know and aren't the handicapped and aimless ones. Also have to be 13 to join the forums yet you still did.
teen ager thirteen are that dumb? teenager thirteen

Nimbus tells the truth
In my opinion it depends on how much education you have gotten and your behavior.
I am nearly the same age as Junior here, And i learn BASIC, And that makes me one step ahead of a few people in my age group.
yes,it's true,someone could be what?,say 9 and be quite matuer and don't judge my spelling

you're saying this becuase some  complete handicapmoronidiot came on you server aren't i right???!!!
'

It was you wasn't it??
im 15 if it was "me" it would have been my 9-year-old brother playing blockland and he's only limited to a one player server but once he got on when i was reading! K?!

why did you just post 6 times in a row?

*slap

you know all my grandparents had to do to get a drivers license, is go to the mall department store, and pay 25 cents to have their picture taken.
tada, legal driver.