Poll

Kicks the most ass in every way

Pirate
129 (49.8%)
Ninja
130 (50.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Pirates VS Ninjas  (Read 29450 times)

I hope they don't, they screwed it up with the third more then I could have imagined, I'm sure they'll hold to that standard for a fourth...

Even though it isn't as good as the first one, I still love watching the films. The battle scenes are really well choreographed and the music is great too.

I'm not allowed to watch that film D:
My parents don't get the fact that i am not going to scream and roll on the floor like as if i am having a seizure when i watch it.

Even though it isn't as good as the first one, I still love watching the films. The battle scenes are really well choreographed and the music is great too.
Great action and music, bad story...

I'm not allowed to watch that film D:
My parents don't get the fact that i am not going to scream and roll on the floor like as if i am having a seizure when i watch it.

They're just afraid it might destroy your fragile mind in some way, my parents were the same about Doom 2 and Futurama.

I could understand Futurama but loving hell if anybody took Doom 2 from me.

i remember when beavis and butt head was the most terrible thing on tv. what would ruin my generation, and the nation had to be super concerned.
its extremely tame compared to whats on prime time network tv these days lol.

Sorry for bump, but i fealt that this simply HAD to be in here...

http://pirates-vs-ninja.freeonlinegames.com/

btw I do like pirates more

Pirates are better than ninjas.
Ninjas just hide and kill.
Pirates do more than that.
THE END  :cookieMonster:
 :cookie:

Jedi rape the stuff out of both of them.

Media perceptions of ninjas are compleatly screwed:
-The black clothes idea is actually from theater stage hands wearing black to be hidden from view.
-They didn't have super ninja powers to run up walls.
-They do have a supirior fighting style.  This invloved crazy amount of balance.  They know the right pressure points to kill with a hit on a neck that basically stops the heart.
-Think about it: If you could kill someone and make it like they droped dead, or cut off their head (an unlikely feat) doing one of these while trying to remaining stealthy, which would you do?

Pirates
-Didn't go on crazy adventures
-Were basically mercyless people who took advantage of unprepared sailers.

Also, I'd like to note that there are still people who are masters of ninjistu and modern pirates out there today.
actually, it's called parkour now. it is fun.

Pirates pillage towns and rape women.

Ninjas Kill towns and kill women.

I think a Pirates life would be better.

lol that is shocking really

Pirates hold up to their name they just live in bad conditions, ninjas aren't what everyone thinks they are. Whenever there is an argument people always talk about the pirate's diseases and the ninja's powers when in reality ninjas don't have powers. They cannot run up walls, disappear, or shoot stuff out of there hands. Plus if your talking about current times, pirates wouldn't have disease because of modern medicines. And honestly the whole arguments pointless guns>swords

For lazy people the summary is in bold.

ninja lovers love to believe you can just dodge bullets. or block them with your sword.
because its just that easy