Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 20016 times)

I know what girls like

I'm sorry were you the one who got into a fight with laremare?

I'm just loling at the fact that you all are taking this so seriously. Carry on. Oh and that last paragraph on how to check if a girl is a girl on Blockland (Of course she wouldn't be, they're all guys) is simply stupid. It's like building a black rooster to check if the guy is tribal or not.

I'll leave my comic relief out for the future then

Girls can be on the internet, they just want to be like any male and play/blog without be discriminated against. They can have fun to.

I have about 650/720 girls added to my, myspace. Runescape and WoW have lots of female players,and other mmorpgs, research sites have tons of girls on the internet most of them even have their own site.

I have about 650/720 girls added to my, myspace. Runescape and WoW have lots of female players,and other mmorpgs, research sites have tons of girls on the internet most of them even have their own site.
Wow. This proves a lot.

'Kay. So I'm just gonna write "Chuck Norris said this site is the best on the interweb" on my website. For this means it is true. Seeing isn't quite always believing buddy. You gotta rely on common sense. By the simple fact being that you have over 500 people added to your cryspace means that your psychologist is massively underpaid. Prove to us all beyond any conceivable doubt that these "650/720" (Which I hope you realise means that you have 0.9 girls) "girls" are in fact female. You must gather everyone on the forum together, go to the homes of these people and ask to see their genitalia or boobs. Yeah, I didn't think you'd be up for the challenge.

I couldn't think of much.

I lol'd at "research sites have tons of girls".

how many are run by girls?

There are over 1000 webcam researchsites run by girls, and less then 100 run by guys.

There are over 1000 webcam researchsites run by girls, and less then 100 run by guys.
Run by girls - No
Featuring females - Yes.

Run by girls - No
Featuring females - Yes.

Acctualy they are run by girls, they are just girls doing stuff to themselves or lesbians, no guys running the webcam.

There's quite a lot of camwhores on Stickam.

Oh I forgot to mention researchsites run by girls thats not webcam.

Cathy cream pie
Cristina young
Kat young
Little lupe
Tara reid
welivetogether

And many more now, I would show you a link of tons of sites run by girls but Badspot might ban me for it.

Just to let you know, most of the sites themselves are ran and maintained by guys.
+ holy stuff you've taken friendry to a whole new level and now are the true definition of "newcigarette"

« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 01:32:33 PM by Vertzer »