Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 20013 times)

Im a girl im 10 years old here a pic of my doggy

What a bitch.

how do i post a pic? i forgot...

how do i post a pic? i forgot...

and sorry for double post

I spy an attention whore.

Rule 28 of the internet clearly states.....
Quote from: Encyclopedia Dramatica
28. There are NO girls on the internet.
What all of you saw was really a man with a female body and personality.
Case closed.
Then my real female friend breaks rule 28, she plays online games and visits online communities often.

Also, Funteen is pretty cool if you can actually be mature for a few minutes, then start acting like a handicap when she doesn't care anymore. Why is it that guys always have to think of girls as objects and not human beings? Tell me one logical reason why males are better/worse.

INTERNETS. SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Rule 28 of the internet clearly states.....
Quote from: Encyclopedia Dramatica
28. There are NO girls on the internet.
What all of you saw was really a man with a female body and personality.
Case closed.
Then my real female friend breaks rule 28, she plays online games and visits online communities often.

Also, Funteen is pretty cool if you can actually be mature for a few minutes, then start acting like a handicap when she doesn't care anymore. Why is it that guys always have to think of girls as objects and not human beings? Tell me one logical reason why males are better/worse.
She's a man.

Chrono, it's the internet, no girls on here.
Also, I'd say more than 50% of us here have respect for certain girls and don't think of them as objects, we simply state differently on here, because again, it's the internet and it's serious business.

Facts state that the average male is smarter, stronger, etc.  Also, holy stuff I can't stand how much they talk and bitch and just keep telling you things that you seriously couldn't care less about, asking obvious and handicapped questions.
Also, because your so called real female friend went on the internet, she isn't a female. Rule 28 cannot be broken. :cookieMonster:

For the lulz;

by Badspot (Eric Hartman), I take no credit whatsoever.