Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 19999 times)

So why do people not like girls playing blockland someone fill me in im newish.

We are taking the wrong approach to this...

It's a rule, there are no girls on the internet.

Every girl in here is a guy unless proven otherwise with a quick pm to Vertzer.
Remember, real proof can only be gathered with pictures. Now, I don't know what can be under those clothes of yours, so they better be all off.

We are taking the wrong approach to this...

It's a rule, there are no girls on the internet.

Every girl in here is a guy unless proven otherwise with a quick pm to Vertzer.
Remember, real proof can only be gathered with pictures. Now, I don't know what can be under those clothes of yours, so they better be all off.

Better pm Lord Pie to.

No more like its rare to see a girl here is because girls have better things to do then play with virtual bricks but i like girls so.

Blocky wants a Mrs. Block D:
I remember a while ago someone said that Zor was a girl, but then someone else said he/she was a boy.

Part, if you say there are no girls on the internet, why do you accept that there are girls on MySpace? MySpace is a website, on the internet. I know 4 girls who play(ed) Blockland, and have all proven themselves.

4? What?
Bitch, stop holding out on me and pass me some of those pics.

Kidding, but seriously, you do know this is all a joke? right? right...?
[size=0pt]pm me a list of all the girls who you know for a fact are girls and play Blockland. No bullstuff picture that they could have grabbed out of myspace[/size]

Why do you want pics? real is alot better then pictures and i know from expierience.

Why do you want pics? real is alot better then pictures and i know from expierience.
I'd call bullstuff, but you're a college student or something.

Girl's on the internet what type of hacking is this!

I'd call bullstuff, but you're a college student or something.

I Just Graduated from highschool never been to college yet I might go this fall and take some computer design classes then I could make new add ons.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2008, 05:43:49 AM by Lord Tony »

The below is true

4? What?
Bitch, stop holding out on me and pass me some of those pics.

Kidding, but seriously, you do know this is all a joke? right? right...?
[size=0pt]pm me a list of all the girls who you know for a fact are girls and play Blockland. No bullstuff picture that they could have grabbed out of myspace[/size]

First off get your hands out of your pants, we don't want to know what kind of repeating gesture you're doing in there. Second, there are girls on the Internet, even on 4chan (just not on WoW). Just so you know, I am male, and I know a bunch of girls who use the Internet. In fact I know someone who pretends to be a dude just to avoid conflict. This  whole thread is pointless, though funny. But if you are ever in doubt wether a girl has just entered your server, build a rooster statue and see their reaction. If they're a girl with any w
self respect, they'll leave. If they say something along the lines of "Lol rooster", they'll most likely be a guy.

I know a bunch of girls who use the Internet.
Holy stuff dude, that's loving amazing. I would have never guessed that girls use the internet.

I know someone who pretends to be a dude just to avoid conflict.
While she's at it, I think a love change is in order.

I'm just loling at the fact that you all are taking this so seriously. Carry on. Oh and that last paragraph on how to check if a girl is a girl on Blockland (Of course she wouldn't be, they're all guys) is simply stupid. It's like building a black rooster to check if the guy is tribal or not.