Author Topic: Girls on Blockland  (Read 20004 times)

That thread stands amongst the top with the most posts or something.

all chicks on the internet are eather dude's or man whores
example: becca
I got the pics kekeke >:D

That's not something to be too happy about if you catch my drift.

What happened to her Spation?

Edit:
I saw a player named "fun teen".
Wtf...
The so called "Fun teen" said she was related to "Teen Girl". Sisters? Twins?  :cookieMonster:

I see where you're going with that good sir ;D

But yeah, remember whats her face, Sarah or something? WRB852 became a hero member from that thread in one week... all he tried to do was "git bewbs"
That was horrible -_-

The real Vanessa Hudgens was a fun character. "stop jocking or i get my secure gards"
Followed by eight or so bots named SECURE GARD with hammers :cookieMonster:

The real Vanessa Hudgens was a fun character. "stop jocking or i get my secure gards"
Followed by eight or so bots named SECURE GARD with hammers :cookieMonster:
From about 4 different players.

...That was horrible -_-
That topic was amazing. It was definitely one I'll remember.

yeah good quotes from that topic :D

gt back to kitchen n mak me a sammich

gt back to kitchen n mak me a sammich

LOL, loveISM R FUNY

all chicks on the internet are eather dude's or man whores
example: becca
Best Example ever. I proved she was a whore, when she flashed her tits to me and a lot others. I got the pics kekeke >:D
I missed something didn't I.

J3wel = girl
Hollywood = girl

Zor
Also Kenex had a girlfriend on BL. (edit: As in he got a gf to play bl, not whoring a girl on bl)

Don't forget orange face :D
(scobby)

There is no proof of Zor being a girl.
For some reason he also ignores anyone that states he is a male.
See what I did there?

For the intelligence that Zor has, it is highly unlikely that she is a faker, not to mention the fact that she has been in the community a long time, and fakers usually pretend to be female at first, and then slowly be more and more male until till they say their male, and everyone but a few surprised people respond saying they guessed so a long time ago.

Also, think about if you were a girl that was constantally being asked if you are male on these forums?  It is just the same as Badspot getting trust requests.  At first you start saying "no", and soon your so tired of saying no over and over to the same people that you just hit ignore.

Neokatis isn't a male.
Nikki isn't a male.
Black Blood isn't a male.

They are out there. You just gotta stay on till 11 PM or something.

I find it interesting how you said they're not male, and they only come out at night.