Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236801 times)

So is Blockland.

And Counter-Strike.

And Team Fortress.

And SEVERAL OTHER GAMES.

By YOUR logic, you don't play good games.

Judging by your choice of name, you also have no taste in Star Wars movies.

calm down fanboy, he wasn't saying it was a bad game, hes saying he don't want to get addicted.
seems like a perfectly reasonable, responsible reason to not play.

lol my name is a really long story. to make it short my little bro (no not the one thats always on my account) an older one changed the name to count dooku. he er moves away to a better place and i kept my name that way to remember him.

calm down fanboy, he wasn't saying it was a bad game, hes saying he don't want to get addicted.
seems like a perfectly reasonable, responsible reason to not play.
You can get addicted to any game, though.

All MMO's have their share of addicted players. I would say that out of all the MMO's that WoW is the most well known. Because of this, more people see what WoW has done to some people, and, therefore, the majority of those people assume that if they play the same will happen to them. Even people who don't game at all know about WoW, and all their views of the game and those that play it are the same.

some guy at work coudlnt come because he stayed up all night playing w0w. stupid isnt it?

That isn't because of WoW, that was his own personal choice.

This is similar to those people that think aggressive music lyrics and violent games are causing youth to shoot up schools.

lol i guess your right. but it IS addicting. to the point were its like..i cant sleep...must play wow...or diee...ok maybe a bit less dramatic though

And you're only around a year older than me. You should weigh around 110.

Side Note: I finally got rid of those assed bracers.
That sucks.

You can get addicted to any game, though.

All MMO's have their share of addicted players. I would say that out of all the MMO's that WoW is the most well known. Because of this, more people see what WoW has done to some people, and, therefore, the majority of those people assume that if they play the same will happen to them. Even people who don't game at all know about WoW, and all their views of the game and those that play it are the same.
Not as easiliy as WoW.

some guy at work coudlnt come because he stayed up all night playing w0w. stupid isnt it?
World 0f Warcraft?

So I'm doing Scarlet Monastery's Library sometime soon, I've had the same damn staff for nearly 20 levels.

someone should play on khaz modan :(.

Not as easiliy as WoW.
How so? Many people have played WoW for a bit and quit because they don't enjoy and then others have been playing for years. A lot of those that have been playing for a long time can quit any time, and a lot have lives outside of WoW that they care about more.
How can you justify your statement?

How can you justify your statement?
By naming a majority of people who played it. I've talked with them once, they said it was like, taking drugs.

By naming a majority of people who played it.
There is 11 million players... a few won't prove anything. How can a game be more addictive then others? I suppose a really good and in-depth game can be. WoW isn't THAT good, though. The only thing I can see people being addicted to it is the PvP, which isn't all that impressive, and the idea of having really good gear. These two things are in every MMO, though. WoW has nothing unique to make it more addictive then other games.