Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236777 times)

I only quest 'till 16. Then I do instances to 80 :s

As much as I hate it, I'm actually looking forward to level 20 normal mounts.

Mounts
The cast time for summoning any ground mount is now 1.5 seconds, down from 3 seconds.
Apprentice Riding (Skill 75): Can now be learned at level 20 for 4 gold. Mail will be sent to players who reach level 20 directing them to the riding trainer.
Journeyman Riding (Skill 150): Can now be learned at level 40 for 50 gold. Mail will be sent to players who reach level 40 directing them back to the riding trainer.
Expert Riding (Skill 225): Can now be learned at level 60 for 600 gold from trainers in Honor Hold or Thrallmar. Faction discounts now apply (Honor Hold for Alliance; Thrallmar for Horde). Flight speed at this skill level has been increased to 150% of run speed, up from 60%.
Artisan Riding (Skill 300): Faction discounts now apply (Honor Hold or Valiance Expedition for Alliance; Thrallmar or Warsong Offensive for Horde).
In order to further equalize the number of purchasable mounts available to each race, a new 60% speed ground mount has been added for night elves, and a new 100% speed ground mount has been added for the undead.
Flying over Dalaran and Wintergrasp is now possible so long as players keep a healthy distance above the ground.

What the forget, I wouldn't be so broke if they had done this first.

Journeyman mounts give how much speed?

And who wants to give me gold?

What server should i go to and what side? :o

Name: Prizmatical
Lvl: 2
Server: aggagamon
Class: Druid
Race: Horde

Name: Prizmatical
Lvl: 2
Server: aggagamon
Class: Druid
Race: TAUREN

Your race isn't your alliance, durrr.

That just shows how stupid you are.

"Alliance" doesn't only refer to THE alliance.

I love the xp you get from the midsummer flames. So far I have leveled up about 3 or 4 times in about 4 flames. :D

Oh by the way, my druid is named Epidial.

Edit: Level 30 now.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2009, 01:32:47 PM by Goron »

I don't play do to the fact that It sucks your life away and never gives it back.

More stereotypes. gtfo.