Author Topic: World of Warcraft  (Read 236796 times)

World Of Warcraft is gay, you mmorpg nerds need to play some First Person Shooters. Your wasting your life trying to reach lvl 40 while doing 1,000,000 quests for poorly animated dwarfs gnomes elves and whatever fictional stuffcakes are on that game.

Hey friend, the level cap is 80. I play CSS like hell and you're a loving dumbstuff that sucks balls at games and obviously doesn't know the meaning of "gamer."

forget off, nobody asked you, and go forget a donkey while eating stuff.

World Of Warcraft is gay, you mmorpg nerds need to play some First Person Shooters. Your wasting your life trying to reach lvl 40 while doing 1,000,000 quests for poorly animated dwarfs gnomes elves and whatever fictional stuffcakes are on that game.
Most forms of entertainment can be considered wasting your life.

I love how some gamers feel the need to create a hierarchy based on genre.

He bashes WoW for having "fictional stuffcakes," yet he bought CSS which is incredibly unrealistic.

And he has HL2, which has ALIENS in it. Yeah, fictional stuffcakes.

Well, as of now.

I'm not saying that CSS and HL2 are bad, I'm saying this guy's a loving idiot.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 09:10:44 PM by ChexGuy331 »

There's at least one of these posts in here a month.

I quit WoW to play EVE :)

Imo it's alot more fun, and at less of a cost (Both social and financial)

Even though they're both MMOs, they fall under different categories. EVE is about trading, and WoW is about dungeons and raids.

New druid form skins are epic.

Damn, I wanted a swift mount since I'm level 43.

Don't expect it until halfway through August.

Double post, just hit 50 on my druid. Also just got epic flyer on my mage. NETHERWING HERE I COME!

I quit WoW to play EVE :)

Imo it's alot more fun, and at less of a cost (Both social and financial)
Incorrect in both places.

Incorrect in both places.
I buy timecards with ingame currency, and I play the game alot less because it does stuff without me watching/guiding it.

You're incorrect.